Ordered the new boat!

W
Wickerdave
Went down to Clemens marine in Eugene last week and Ordered a new 20' Alumaweld Stryker with 115 Honda 4 stroke with variable speed trolling control, front bow rails, stern rails with down rigger plates, sport hard top with side curtains and rear drop curtains and the new duracoat interior coating. Lowrance Elite 7 combo. Will need to start saving for a kicker motor and get into my shop and start welding up a crab trap puller. Boat is supposed to be delivered 1st week of May. Hopefully I can find someone to teach me how to fish for Salmon, then out to the Columbia for a trophy Walleye!! It's the first new boat I've ever bought in 40 years of fishing (in the midwest), can't wait..

B
brewer
Outstanding! Sounds like you will have a blast with that boat.

Chromatose
Chromatose
:thumb:

Good For You Dave......Be Safe and have a blast!!!!

Irishrover
Irishrover
I think you just bought yourself 20' of fun and enjoyment!! Congatulations that set up is a great Northwest fishing machine. Should bring you years of good times.

Hooked Up
Hooked Up
You'll have a great time in that boat! Look into an electric crab pot puller. My uncle recently picked up a used Hewescraft that came with one, its awesome.