northern pikeminnow

E
everato1234
WELL I WAS WONDERING HOW WELL PEOPLE HAVE BEN CATCHING NORTHERN PIKEMINNOW ON THE tUALITON RIVER AND WHAT BAIT TO USE BECAUSE I AM GOING THERE TOMORROW

T
Troutier Bassier
Well if you are going fishing on the Tualitin you cat turn the pikeminnow in for $$$$$$$

But pretty much they are biting really slowly. It will pick up when the water lowers a little bit.

E
everato1234
well why couldnt i turn them in for money??? where wouild i have to take them to do that

F
FishSchooler
everato1234 said:
well why couldnt i turn them in for money??? where wouild i have to take them to do that

If you take in fish from the Tualatin to turn in, you would be breaking a law. Google it and it will give you all the info.

E
everato1234
but how would they know if i broke the law

Reactions: FishSchooler
F
FishSchooler
That is the wrong way to think. :naughty:
Only low lifers would do such a thing and think " how would they know if I broke the law?"good luck keeping them alive for the hour drive in a bucket too. :naughty:

M
madoc
everato1234 said:

Dude, really?

T
Troutier Bassier
Well I dunno about laws but They dont accept Pikeminnows from Rivers other then The colombia. And they and I could tell easily if a Pikeminnow is from a different river, They have a much Darker color then the Colombian ones.

A
Anyfishisfine
everato1234 said:

Not that it should make a difference in you doing right or wrong, but they have been catching people cheating.

And since that cash comes from our electric bill, you would be stealing from each and every one of us, and none of us would appreciate that very much.

L
lizardman
Also the John Day river has a program for the Northern Pike minow. Show up at the forestry station in John Day by a certain time in the morning to sign in, fish until mid to late afternoon and turn your catch in to them for money.

Dave