1st Steelie of the year!

J
JTLunker
Started the Day at McIver and couldn't find any water we liked, so we headed down to Barton and the conditions felt better immediately. After about an hour I had this 11lb 32inch Hen. Not super bright, but still in good shape. She hit a Fluorescent Orange Corkie with Darker Pink yarn. Also the first fish on a new rod and reel! Good times!

Reactions: Fishydog
Admin
Admin
Niiiiiceeeee :clap:

A
ArcticAmoeba
Nice work. Always feels good to put a new set-up to the ultimate test. Hope it worked out well, and you like the way it felt. Bright as far as clack fish go, at least it still hasthat single scale seperation of color. And you got eggs to boot. Nice. More fish.

F
FishFinger
Congrats on the fine catch, that is a beautiful metalhead!

N
ninja2010
sweeeet feeeesh! way to go on finding her and getting her to like your offering.

F
Fishtopher
Right on man nice catch!

M
mgdguy
Good work!! Still searching for mine :confused:

H
Hawk
JTLunker said:
Started the Day at McIver and couldn't find any water we liked, so we headed down to Barton and the conditions felt better immediately. After about an hour I had this 11lb 32inch Hen. Not super bright, but still in good shape. She hit a Fluorescent Orange Corkie with Darker Pink yarn. Also the first fish on a new rod and reel! Good times!

U done Reel Good Brother Lunker...................................:lol::lol::lol:........................:cool::cool::cool:.............................:clap::clap::clap:

Right ON..............Beautiful Fish........................:D

G
GreenDrifter
NICE FISH!! Did you happen to see anything in the hatchery??

GraphiteZen
GraphiteZen
Alright!! :dance::dance:

K
Kodiak
Nice fish

Nice fish

OK...I'm jealous..I haven't been out at all this year. Congrats!:clap:

J
JTLunker
Thanks all! No I didn't get a chance to look in the pens. As far as I heard no had caught any that day up at McIver. I gave the Roe to my pal as he fishes eggs a lot and I don't fish them at all.

B
bigdog
Nice job see now thats hope for the rest of us they are out there.

M
mainman
nice

nice

nice fish I love it when a plan comes together