Sunriver/Central Oregon Trip

J
jkeek9
Im heading to stay in sunriver for about two weeks and will be doing a lot of fishing nearby or within an hour or so. i plan to fish east, lava, the deschutes, and maybe some other cascade lakes. what has been hot, does anyone know? ill be sure to take some pics if i can from the trip. can't wait

B
Boywhofishes
:D welcome to OFF i don't really know the area, sorry :(

Troutski
Troutski
Big Lava...

Big Lava...

jkeek9 said:
Im heading to stay in sunriver for about two weeks and will be doing a lot of fishing nearby or within an hour or so. i plan to fish east, lava, the deschutes, and maybe some other cascade lakes. what has been hot, does anyone know? ill be sure to take some pics if i can from the trip. can't wait

You can't miss with this lake...also North and South Twin lakes are great for Trout, easy to bank fish if you don't have a boat and the fishing has been great this year. If you have a boat or some sort of floating device your luck will increase ten fold, Crane has some giant Brookies along the south shore line, don't forget a few dozen night crawlers....and a bobber setup. Tight lines and post some pictures.

Chuck

J
jkeek9
well i didn't do nearly as much fishing as i want to but instaed decided to hang with the family more. these are the places i went to and the luck...or no luck ;) i had ha...

deschutes river (sunriver area)- two small brown on blue foxs casted near the weedline

elk lake (twice)- several small kokanee on panther martins and buzz bombs on the south end of the lake about 45' down

todd lake- beautiful lake...caught a lot of decent size (12") brooks on panther martins and kastmasters

sorry i dont have pics

18406ej
18406ej
At least you got to spend time with the family. Sorry you didn't get pics- it is a beautiful area.

Troutski
Troutski
Family time...

Family time...

jkeek9 said:
well i didn't do nearly as much fishing as i want to but instaed decided to hang with the family more. these are the places i went to and the luck...or no luck ;) i had ha...

deschutes river (sunriver area)- two small brown on blue foxs casted near the weedline

elk lake (twice)- several small kokanee on panther martins and buzz bombs on the south end of the lake about 45' down

todd lake- beautiful lake...caught a lot of decent size (12") brooks on panther martins and kastmasters

sorry i dont have pics

Family time is worth a great deal more than fishing time...glad you got to get out and release some fish. The pictures are in your memories, and won't be accidentally erased.. :shock: ;) Central Oregon is a great place to just hang and camp...

Chuck