F
FishSchooler
There aint no striped bass around here! :tongue:
What about Lake trout?!? :tongue::tongue:
80+lbs!
Edit:Make that 102+ lbs. :tongue:

C
chris61182
:lol::lol::lol: Sorry but I find it ironic you guys both listed fish that taxonomically have nothing to do with the fish you meant to be talking about.

F
FishSchooler
As long as they have the same name, they are related...
:tongue::lol::tongue::lol::tongue:
...to each other... :lol::tongue::lol::tongue:
...we think... :lol:

F
flippinbaits
chris61182 said:
:lol::lol::lol: Sorry but I find it ironic you guys both listed fish that taxonomically have nothing to do with the fish you meant to be talking about.

it was a playful game between the battles of fish :)

im glad you found it comical...thats what i was going 4 chris :dance:

F
FishSchooler
Me wins first round! :tongue: :lol::lol::lol:
Big fight! :lol::lol:
Lets play again, this time, I get whales and you get sharks! :lol::lol::lol::D:dance::cool:;)

C
colby
theres whales in tenmile? dannnng. i mean, ive caught whales before, i was using my fly pole of course, with 1 pound leader. pulled her right up into the dingy with my bare hand. ;)

Z
Zeroresin
Haha you guys are hillarious!! Look I want the bass cuz much like that one guy said, the trout around here put up about as much fight as a wet towel. Hardest fight I had from a trout around here was a 15" in Big Creek Reservoir and even then it wasn't really a fight, more like... if a current hit that wet towel and moved it across the lake a little bit. I want something that when I real it in makes me feel proud I won the battle of wills! Bass seem to be where it's at! And on that note... I'm not even sure what a shad is >.< Sorry like I said, I ain't been fishing since I was a kid and even then, it was in Utah, there ain't no Shad in Utah I'm sure... and I vouch for colby, I was there when he landed that whale, in fact, it was my dingy we were using :lol:

on a Side Note: I just got a brand new $180 Digital Camera sooo... with any luck here soon, I'll have LOTS of fishing pictures to share!

Last edited:
F
FishSchooler
Most people dont know what shad are cause no stores sell em!

Colby-my whaling skills will just whip yours out of the way like a wet noodle! :tongue::lol::tongue::lol::tongue:

F
flippinbaits
FishSchooler said:
Most people dont know what shad are cause no stores sell em!

or cuz there is no shadmasters :lol:

A
ArcticAmoeba
Anyone can be a ShadMaster...100 fish days are not rare around here. At least you get decent bait out of catchin 'em though.

C
colby
did you say you wanted 50 lashes with a wet noodle? that can be aranged.

DUN DUN DUN!!

F
FishSchooler
I'll eat the wet noodle before it touches me! :tongue: =P
My goal next year is 50 shad in 2 hours, so 6 hours total if we fish 3 days like this year, 150 shad total... Thats a years eatin! Or crabbin... For eatin!

C
colby
you wouldnt really put my long, wet, limp, fat NOOOOODLE in your mouth, would you? :shock:

:p

id like to see 50 shad. im not sure what they even look like :p im pretty sure they are brown though.

F
FishSchooler
Ur pertty gross... :naughty::naughty::naughty:
Shad look better than bass, which are actually brown and green and yellow. =P

F
flippinbaits
FishSchooler said:
Ur pertty gross... :naughty::naughty::naughty:
Shad look better than bass, which are actually brown and green and yellow. =P

ur in love with shad....go talk them up on the shad board :lol:

C
colby
there is no shad board.:think:

Troutski
Troutski
Hummmmm ...

Hummmmm ...

colby said:
there is no shad board.:think:

No Chad board huh....well we will see what we can do.

Chuck

F
FishSchooler
Just went to dicks sporting goods, my first time, I didn't know it was there, then I saw it as we drove from the washington square mall, bought 20 green jig heads, real cheap! Waaaaaaaaaay cheaper than joes.

F
flippinbaits
FishSchooler said:
Just went to dicks sporting goods, my first time, I didn't know it was there, then I saw it as we drove from the washington square mall, bought 20 green jig heads, real cheap! Waaaaaaaaaay cheaper than joes.

dicks is great! and the dicks signature rods they have are cheap and pretty good too. love that place