Shad fishing reports as of today?

B
bassman503
I want to go shad fishing uber bad but I dont want to bring back nothing so anybody catch anything so far? If so what lure/location.Ty

S
SNDSLGR
Yep, just got home from Bonneville. red/white jigs were hot. Hooked well over 20 and landed 12 in 2 hours. Better get going, it access is closed at 5:00 I think.

B
bassman503
SNDSLGR said:
Yep, just got home from Bonneville. red/white jigs were hot. Hooked well over 20 and landed 12 in 2 hours. Better get going, it access is closed at 5:00 I think.

Thanks dude. unfortunately my dad has to work today so i can't go but I really like fishing reports. It gives me an idea of what to use and if its really worth for me to go.

F
FishSchooler
SNDSLGR said:

Where/which Island?

S
SNDSLGR
bradford, about 100 yards below the big rock.

T
Troutier Bassier
I heard behined the Big rock on Bradfors There are a ton Of Bass And Pikeminnow waiting for the Lonely salmon minnow to come buy before Striking, I dont know if this is true. I trieed casting shad darts behined it and got snagged instantly.

B
bassman503
wut Big rock is this? never heard or seen it before...

T
Troutier Bassier
Where you first drive in and In the water there is a rock sticking out and a big eddy forms behined it.

B
bassman503
Troutier Bassier said:
Where you first drive in and In the water there is a rock sticking out and a big eddy forms behined it.

k thanks i'll see if i can find when i go there

F
FishSchooler
Just now at the fish viewing window at the dam... today seems like a killer run...
fishimage.png

T
Troutier Bassier
I love looking at that thing, Especially in real life, I seen Sturgeon in there. I remeber going there on a 5th Grade field trip for Salmon, Went to bonnevile, And eagle creek. In my opinion, That was the Greatest field trip ever. :D

But Anyways, I might go to Cascade locks on Monday-Wednessday. My friend went there he said he caught about 30. So It must be good right now.