Wed. on the Wilson

EOBOY
EOBOY
Big Ben and I are looking for 1 person to jump on our boat Wed. on the Wilson. It will be our first trip by ourselves so it could be epic or tragic. We will be bobber dogging but who knows. Won't leave till about 7 because I'm not driving over that hill early. PM me if you are interested. Plan on launching by 9, depending on how the road is.

EOBOY

B
Big3d
If only I didn't work. Have a great time, may the fishing be fantastic!

T
troutmasta
Im there. I'll call you tonight

EOBOY
EOBOY
OK

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

T
troutmasta
I'm on the fence with work. I'll have to back out until further notice.

Seat is OPEN

Hooked Up
Hooked Up
If the seats open, I'll take it.

B
BaldTexan
If you'd only have said Thursday.....:)

B
Big3d
Let us know how it went.

EOBOY
EOBOY
Big3d said:
Let us know how it went.

Well we got out of here by 8:30 and the roads were some what icy here, but slow and steady was the word. The mountain wasn't to bad we made pretty good time. Hooked up came with and it's a good thing too. He was better on oars than us, and Ben scared the pee out of himself. I'm not to sure why I thought it was just a little tip.....LOL. Anyway we couldn't get him back on the oars. I took over and thought I did OK, but I've had more white water experience.

Hans picked one up at Donaldson at first we thought it must be a cutty and then it took OFF like a rocket. It was spooling him and he was trying to get his drag set without losing it. He finally got it under control and we thought we were going to put one in the boat when it spit the hook. But we had a blast, fish or not. Thanks Hans for the rowing lessons. We owe you a Stake Dinner, and you can come when ever you like. We did find out we need to get our anchor system set up better so some work to do before we set OFF again.

EOBOY

PS it was Epic and traumatic LOL

O
OnTheDrop
Glad everyone is alive and well! And super stoked you guys got hooked up!

We picked up the ones you left behind ;)
image.jpg

EOBOY
EOBOY
The guy in the green hat never stopped smiling after you guys pulled up I could tell he had fun.... LOL

Hooked Up
Hooked Up
Dana, I had a blast fishing with and Ben! I had heard about bobber dogging but didn't really understand what it was. Picked up some supplies on the way home so I'll be ready next time. You guys have the hang of it, a little more time in the rowers seat. Joke of the day was "Open seat for Wed, by the way its the rowers seat!":)

I really thought we were going to have that one in the boat, it must be the fish on the right in Tanners pic!:sad:

No steak dinner necessary, lets do it again soon. I'll bring my counter weights if you want to try them before buying a pair.

Hans

EOBOY
EOBOY
That's a deal!

T
troutmasta
Ugh..I missed out...on both boats...next time.

EOBOY
EOBOY
You were missed my friend.