January bass

T
tomriker
last time i went out i had one up to the boat and lost it, this time got one in the boat! was only 4lb6oz. just a little fella. water temp was 36 wind was blowing like crazy, not ideal conditions.... fish was SOO white! the picture makes it look darker than it actually was! ive been home for 2 hours and my hands are still cold and hurt

demon craw.jpg

Reactions: lilsalmon
T
tomriker
anyone else catching anything?

T
the_intimidator03
I havent caught nothin :( havent even gone fishin. But now that you got your january bass go get your shotgun and get some ducks

S
sherman
Did you have to hit her in the head with the lure to get her to stike? Hey Tr how about some pics of your boat since you did all the up grades.

T
tomriker
the_intimidator03 said:
I havent caught nothin :( havent even gone fishin. But now that you got your january bass go get your shotgun and get some ducks

wig.jpg

that's just 1 group of wigeon that were sitting on the pond yesterday... i wanted a shotgun...

G
gloomis85
The thought of trying has crossed my mind more times than 10 but going even
10mph would be painfully cold. Chasing chrome has been about a guarantee 4 me so that keeps me busy, however not as satisfying as a fat bass in my hands.

J
jawjacker
Nice bass TR. The only way I would be fishing for bass right now is if they lived in my back yard. If I get a chance to hit the road I'm targeting steel. Im Just a tad bit jealous I will admit.

T
the_intimidator03
Man. you got me Jealous. I want some fresh duck LOL

B
Bassdad54
Hey TR...... Does netting the fish count as a catch....ha... I will have to start a catch record and net record

T
TTFishon
Nice winter bass TR!!!

N
nwkiller
nice man...tricky as hell tryin to get them to bite!

T
tomriker
Thanks guys

L
lilsalmon
looks like a nice bass....good job

C
catfishman89
Nice fish. I havent even got my license yet:shock: . I usually dont start bassin until mid february.

T
tomriker
i don't have a license either, oh the joys of private water

H
Hendo30
Sweetness......Thanks for sharing, Nice to see some Bass posts this time of year. Tends to give me the itch and can't wait for spring to get here. Keep on Kepping on.

D
Darthbeans
Nice one!! even if its a little un :p good job sir!! and yes post pics of the upgraded bass boat.

F
Finneus Polebender
You got this one in for a pic nice! Have been way too busy, managed to get a half hour in tonight out back. Backyard pond is full , Big pond is over its banks , and the tractor pond has a river flowing in and out of it LOL. tried some jig and shaky heads reel slow no luck. At least out back the water is green other two are mud.

T
Thuggin4Life
Nice fish! way to get out in the off season and still do what you do best!