Cold blood

J
jawjacker
Put in two hours of work on Lake Creek this morning. Lucked into this lil buck that had to go since it was my first trip/fish of the year. It was supposedly around 25 deg. and I belive it. I thought it was funny how many people were out and about and not fishing or not fishing very long. The guys I fished by left before I even got re rigged and back in the water. That lil buck some how tore me a new one and shook my float off and frayed my line to smithereens. That was the only excitement for the day and surpassed my expectations for the morning. Considering our short time line and frigid conditions. Nano Fil line was definitely my key to success today. Everybody else was having major issues.

• IMG_0131 (800x600).jpg
G
gloomis85
Love me some blood on the cold hands in the morn.

K
Kevinb5688
I need to pick up that nano-fill. All i hear is good things about it. Good job man nice fish. Them little bucks are tasty!
I deep fried my two i caught with cajun seasoning, chinease bread crumbs, and lemon. Yummy!!!

J
jawjacker
I deep fried my two i caught with cajun seasoning, chinease bread crumbs, and lemon. Yummy!!!
That sounds like a tasty little recipe. I think I'm gonna have to take credit for that one.

N
nwkiller
nice fish man!!

K
Kevinb5688
jawjacker said:
That sounds like a tasty little recipe. I think I'm gonna have to take credit for that one.
Its the best ive had so far. Its a lot better if you use olive oil in a frying pan then vegtable oil. Just cook each side on mediun high for 4-5 minutes and presto!
I had the gf make up a nice slaw and some curly fries to go with it. Yummy!

B
billfisher
Kevinb5688 said:
Its the best ive had so far. Its a lot better if you use olive oil in a frying pan then vegtable oil. Just cook each side on mediun high for 4-5 minutes and presto!
I had the gf make up a nice slaw and some curly fries to go with it. Yummy!

Sounds very good, I'll be trying it too! Thanks.

Nice fish Jawjacker!

A
alm21
That fish has been jaw jacked! Well done!

J
jawjacker
R
radiation
That's a lot of blood for a small guy. Nice fish! I went on the 13th and didn't catch squat. Seen them and no luck. I'm jonesing for some steel!!!

R
rippin fish lips
NicE!! idk how i missed this one