Broke in a noob today!

M
Mad dog
Took my sons buddy from K-falls fishing this morning, he had never been steelhead fishing a day in his life before today! He had told my son he wanted to come fish when it was good and would come up at the drop of a hat....He made it by 8:00pm last night ;) HE DID ALRIGHT!!! :clap: I hooked the 1st one for him to fight and then set him up with a float and roe set up, within 30 minutes he had 3 bobber downs and had landed his 2nd steelhead! :dance:

We wound up 6 for 8 and quit at 10:30.....the boys had other things to do today. They are gonna hit it again tommorrow but unfortunately I have to work!!!

Daniel and Josh with an early fish before the camera quit working.
001-17.jpg
My camera started acting up so we had to get a group shot at home.
100_2258.jpg

B
bran_man
Nice set of fish! Mind asking what river system you guys are slaying?

troutdude
troutdude
Well done Dawg. Nice of you to help break in a noob!

T
TTFishon
Man, what a privilege to fish with you and your boy. I'm sure he learned a thing or two. Nice fish guys!!!

J
Johnny Southpaw
Damn! You guys are killin' it!! Nice job!

M
Mad dog
bran_man said:
Nice set of fish! Mind asking what river system you guys are slaying?

I'll narrow it down and say that it's a Coos Bay area river! I don't think it would really matter if I specified as to the particular stream because they are all fishing good after this last rain! It won't last long though judging by the NOAA long term forecasts!!! Looks like it is going to get dry again!

The Umpqua was looking good today! I'm ready to get the boat out!

S
Santiam338
He will remember that first fish...Cool!!:clap::clap:

Last edited:
C
Coastaldweller
I know exactly where you are. You are right, everything is on fire right now! Heading out tomorrow right after work. I drive a white Tacoma, hit me up if you guys are out there.

E
eggs
Well done!

M
mgdguy
Awesome! :clap: :clap:

J
jawjacker
I'll narrow it down and say that it's a Coos Bay area river!
That's crazy cuz when I saw the river in the back ground It sure looked familiar but I thought naw it couldn't be. Way to put a hurting on um & hook a noob on fishing.

B
billfisher
Again? Jeez, must be time to move. way to go guys!

A
Axlave
Wow i am so jealous of your guys, Ive been hitting up river after river with no luck at all! Awesome jobs guys.

N
nwkiller
nice job man, way to get the buddy in.....always awesome job

S
Slick
Awesome job guys!

B
bigsteel
way to go dad and daniel,im sure his buddy is stoked as hell right now

D
DYJ
way to spread the addiction!

T
todd_brooks
I have to wonder if you get bored catching fish all the time, might try just fishing for awhile if you do, then go back to catching to keep it interesting ;)

F
Fish-N-Chips
The infection is spreading like wildfire! What a way to start a noob and the new year!

R
rippin fish lips
Nice!