Where is this at?

S
steelheader19
Well i went for sturgeon in the bonnaville pool and a fished all day without a bite and i would like to know where this is at and some directions please?
thank you OFF'ers.
steelheader19...

Raincatcher
Raincatcher
:think::think: Wish I knew...:think::think: Anyone know where the pic was taken?

F
fishtales
I want to say it is outside of oregon... maybe on the wasington side but i really have no clue.

F
fish4life
Wish I knew, looks like a sweet spot. Had the same luck up there on monday. tough fishing it off of the bank.

troutdude
troutdude
It's hard to be sure; but it looks like the water is flowing to the right (west). If that's true, you'd be on the Washington shoreline.

C
catfishman89
Looks a lot like cascades locks.

I
imfishing
Looks Kind Of Cascade Lockey.

But...You Know How Revealing Fishing Pix Are...

That Could Be In China By The Big Damn Dam They Have, Or Even The Nile River...Sweet.

F
fish4life
Was down at Cascade locks where the boat ramp is didn't see anywhere that looked like that.

N
nwkiller
troutdude said:
It's hard to be sure; but it looks like the water is flowing to the right (west). If that's true, you'd be on the Washington shoreline.

i would agree, if you look which direction the rods are laying, and that everyone is looking "down river" i too would say its the washington side

C
catfishman89
The eastern side by the sternwheeler.

V
Van
P
Platzen500
I guess, that's probably outside Oregon. Got no idea where it is...

M
Marvin's Guide Service
it is Cascade Locks.. the far east of the parking lot... down were the strernweeller docks.

B
Bronx357
I guess so. Maybe somewhere in the east...