Black Friday shopping or fishing?

T
TimberTodd
So what say you, Shopping or Fishing? My plan is to attack a small coastal waterway with the 8wt. Who knows maybe I will come across an early winter steelhead.

B
bubs
The shopping is only a legitimate option if it involves shopping for fishing or currying favor that leads to future fishing freedoms. But even then.....fishing!

S
sapo
Fishing

rogerdodger
rogerdodger
Apple Cup.

P
pinstriper
I think you should all go shopping.

T
Toyracer38
Quick limit, then watch the Civil War. Go Ducks!

M
montym
Get the shopping done online? I have got most of my stuff out of the way already, including a go-pro I am really waiting for. Watch out [MENTION=5588]sammy[/MENTION] and [MENTION=869]troutmasta[/MENTION]!. Watch out for lots of videos of catching trout on power bait and bluegills on worms.. how exciting!

I'd be home from Hagg before my wife and daughter can get ready, a few hours of reading books in stores and then I have a few nice days of fishing coming up. Hope catching days too.

And [MENTION=13167]sapo[/MENTION], my friend you have no idea what we, mostly middle aged and married folks; are talking about :)

Cheers
M

PK Yi
PK Yi
montym said:
Get the shopping done online? I have got most of my stuff out of the way already, including a go-pro I am really waiting for. Watch out [MENTION=5588]sammy[/MENTION] and [MENTION=869]troutmasta[/MENTION]!. Watch out for lots of videos of catching trout on power bait and bluegills on worms.. how exciting!

M

can't wait to see those videos.

MrGrumpFish
MrGrumpFish
Fishing! I have to make up for lost time from Elk Hunting!

T
troutmasta
Shopping!

Fishermans and Cabelas usually has some great B friday deals-

I'm thinking about a 10 wt, a new vice for jig tying, and ____________<--- (fill in the blank for me)

T
TimberTodd
troutmasta said:
Shopping!

Fishermans and Cabelas usually has some great B friday deals-

I'm thinking about a 10 wt, a new vice for jig tying, and ____________<--- (fill in the blank for me)
Were you using a 10wt. while fishing with Tanner a few weeks back? I saw an add from FishField in Tigard. They are advertising fly rods at 25%-50% off.

T
troutmasta
Todd, to answer tidewater your question...tide water, open ocean, and coastal salmon rivers!

B
BaldTexan
Food and football!...then more food. If I was in town, it would definitely be fishing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk