Cb clippers

G
gloomis85
Nothing special but went out an paid some dues an was rewarded with a couple decent fish. Once again bobber an jig was the ticket for me. The color was a nightmare pattern which is red an black with a white head. The water was still kinda high an slightly colored, seen a few folks limit out today and some nice fish landed.

• 2012-01-03_13-18-41_574.jpg
  • 2012-01-03_22-42-11_566.jpg
  • 2012-01-03_22-41-45_839.jpg
L
Logger707
Very nice,i didn't take any kind of time off for the holidays so I can take it a day at a time to fish when I see fit,i think tomorrow sounds good

T
TTFishon
Sweet!!! Nice and fresh looking fish man, nice job!

Raincatcher
Raincatcher
Nothing special?! :shock: I would love to take "nothing special" home with me. :lol: :clap::clap:

C
Coastaldweller
Always a productive spot on the millicoma. Im going to head up there Thursday after work. Very nice fish, Im envious!

J
jawjacker
Nice CB clippers dawg! It's on now

N
nwkiller
sweeeeeeet

P
plumb2fish
Nice....My buddy went 2-3 in that same area before work....I am definitely envious of the fisheries you guys have...

M
mgdguy
Raincatcher said:
Nothing special?! :shock: I would love to take "nothing special" home with me. :lol: :clap::clap:

I 2nd this! Nice feesh! :clap:

S
steelhead_stalkers
Checked it out Saturday but it was spitting mud! Looks like its finally getting back into shape!

C
cams-76
nice fish, east fork?

B
Boombollie
Oh man!

G
gloomis85
Getting it done!!!

Getting it done!!!

Thanks all... Hit it hard again this morning and it was hammer time. Couldn't buy a bite on the jig that I did so well yesterday so I had to switch it up. All my fish were caught today drift fishing steelhead eggs. I was able to land 4 fish and finish my day early, along with landing a personal best hatchery hen that measured at 30 inches not sure on weight had no scale. Hopefully this is motivation to go out an get it done and stop talking about it. Look forward to hearing stories an seeing pics. until next time here are a few more pics of some CB CLIPPERS!!! Good luck out there.

P
plumb2fish
Way to go, I remember fishing with you at the Elk hatchery hole around Thanksgiving...

G
gloomis85
Right on! You been down to the elk at all lately plumb2fish?

M
Mad dog
Excellent fish!!!

I love those CB rivers when they are running that color!

Congrat's!

C
cams-76
nice fish

H
hawgcaller
Nice bro! Sounds like when I come down next week it should be crackin, hopefully we can get the river to cooperate. I'll give you a call next wed. we should set it up.

N
nwkiller
Nice job bro!!!!!!!! awesome day 4 sure!!!!!!!!

F
Fish-N-Chips
Nice feeeeeeeeeeeeeeshes!!! I love the pictures.