Anyone score for Christmas?

T
tomriker
TTFishon said:
No fishing stuff for me but I did get a kick a$$ telescope.

to spy oh the neighbors?

T
TTFishon
Yep. lol

jamisonace
jamisonace
My wife and I have a long standing agreement that we don't get each other gifts but focus efforts on others instead. This year she broke the rules and surprised us all with fishing licenses and tags in our stockings....including one for herself. I thought that was pretty cool considering I've forgotten to renew mine before and got a ticket on my first day out a couple years ago. I know those guys patrol early January looking for the poor fool that forgot to get his new license.

C_Run
C_Run
I got a starter fly fishing kit, a Cabellas 4 wt prespooled w/ line , leader, a little box of flies and a pamphlet on knot tying. Got to figure out how to use it this coming year.

M
mccarrel
I got a revo s abu garcia bait caster. Hoping it will be an improvement over my old steelhead reel since its actually left handed.

J
JeannaJigs
I didn't ask for anything but scored a new Abu ambassadeur and some gift cards and such to renew my license. Will be buying some stuff to do some modifications to my boat this spring

T
tomriker
boat modifications are always a good time if you ask me

J
JeannaJigs
tomriker said:
boat modifications are always a good time if you ask me

Oh I dread actually doing it, fiberglass is never a good time, but the end result will be mahhhhvelous.

H
Herefishyfishy
$125 worth of Fishermans gift cards, got myself a Fenwick GT spinning rod, cheaper rod but for the price it's pretty awsome!
Subscription to STS magazine, love that mag!
Electric sox that don't work at all!
My wife had the coolest mouse pad made for me with the pic of my first winter steel on it!
I have a change can I throw all my loose change into every day and it pays for my license and tag every year!