Anyone score for Christmas?

T
tomriker
did anyone score any good fishings stuff for christmas?

my wife got my an ipilot equipped trolling motor and i couldnt be happier! and i bought myself a couple new bait casters and a bunch of tackle :dance::dance::dance:

N
nwkiller
my girl got me the sweetest fish cleaning table....its like a nice durable plastic camping table but with a sink that drains into a bucket and hooks up to the hose!!! its so awesome....now i just need some fish to try it out!

C
colbypearson
tomriker said:
did anyone score any good fishings stuff for christmas?

my wife got my an ipilot equipped trolling motor and i couldnt be happier! and i bought myself a couple new bait casters and a bunch of tackle :dance::dance::dance:

Ipilot from your wife!? DAMN SCORE! hahahaha

GraphiteZen
GraphiteZen
No, I didn't score. But I got some cool gifts. :D

Reactions: Boombollie
T
the_intimidator03
I got enough money to get fishing and shellfish license. and got sick. Oh and a rock :-D funny thing is... it was the rock i found 2-4 years ago LOL

B
Boombollie
8'6 IM8 Medium Action with a Diawa Regal 3500 XiA.....and a gift card from BiMart.

K
Kevinb5688
I got a few hundred dollars to buy some new fishing waders and a steelhead rod and reel.
Good xmas.

L
lilsalmon
the_intimidator03 said:
I got enough money to get fishing and shellfish license. and got sick. Oh and a rock :-D funny thing is... it was the rock i found 2-4 years ago LOL

yay...you got money for your license.....but why did you get sick?

H
hunt-fish-trap
I got money for my license and tags and I got new tags for the drift boat.

V
Van
My wife was generous. As far as fishing related stuff goes I got a TFO 12 wt for chasing tuna and an Echo 7wt. Plus, a fly tying kit and new wading boots(Korker Chrome). I got a good woman.

H
halibuthitman
My son is coming down to fish for a week with me... so I pretty much got everything I wanted-

T
the_intimidator03
lilsalmon said:
yay...you got money for your license.....but why did you get sick?

Erm its either Roseburg or lack of fishing I think

W
waco
I got a fight with a steelhead and I won!

T
tomriker
sounds sweet guys! good hauls for everyone!

M
markasd
First time I received zero fishing gear... I love it! When people try to get me fishing stuff for Christmas, its almost always something I have no use for.. this year was nothing fishing related. Did get this badass helicopter that takes pics and video.. fun!

B
bigsteel
my father gave me his old fenwick fiberglass 6 weight and all his flies he has ever tied since the 80s

Last edited:
N
nwdunerider
I got a sweet shimano stradic reel . Am trying it out this morn on the smith !

T
tomriker
markasd said:
First time I received zero fishing gear... I love it! When people try to get me fishing stuff for Christmas, its almost always something I have no use for.. this year was nothing fishing related. Did get this badass helicopter that takes pics and video.. fun!
is it an ar drone? i just sold mine lol

T
TTFishon
No fishing stuff for me but I did get a kick a$$ telescope.

M
markasd
is it an ar drone? i just sold mine lol

No - those are pretty cool though, I play with em at airports. This is just a little 7" indoor heli.. runs for about 5 minutes and barely shoots vid, but shoots ok pics! More fun for the kids, but it's making me laugh!