East & Paulina report

brandon4455
brandon4455
spent 2 days of my vacation at both lakes. surprisingly paulina fished better than east numbers and consistency wise.this was the slowest fishing ive ever had on east but still caught some very nice fish. here are some pics. all caught on chironomids,leeches,and callibaetis hung under a bobber (strike indicator if you prefer)

n5h8p5.jpg

j9o5ed.jpg

15rxgdz.jpg

33u689z.jpg

e5k506.jpg

2vkm8w9.jpg

11rga4h.jpg

1zzgd2v.jpg

3309swn.jpg

2ujh8xv.jpg
2udw843.jpg
2niz4y.jpg
sv6vsg.jpg

W
wils
Beautiful pictures! It looks from the way you're dressed that the temps werent 100 degrees? :)

brandon4455
brandon4455
sunday wasn't super hot or anything,but monday was pretty warm and on the way out was hot. i, wearing sungloves and a super breathable jacket so i stay cool in all of that up to around 100 then i have to start soaking my clothes. No sunburns and i didn't overheat so it was a win win.

hobster
hobster
Excellent pictures and nice fish :thumb:

T
TimberTodd
Gotta love all those spots. Beautiful fish Brandon, thanks for sharing the pictures. Looks like it was a great vacation!

troutdude
troutdude
Looks like another great outing!

C_Run
C_Run
Good job, Brandon, thanks for the report.

B
Bswe22
Beautiful fish! Great looking pictures! It looks like the perfect lake for a float tube! I think I might head that way and give it a try sooner than later.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

S
Steelheader3875
Such a great report! I love all the fish in the net! [emoji476][emoji476]. Thanks for sharing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk