Serious withdrawals...

madasahab
madasahab
Hello all you hookers!!! I have lived in Oregon and Alaska and now I am stuck in Florida or Fori-duh as I like to call it. What a dump! Obviously no salmon or steelhead to be found. I am a serious addict to salmon/steelhead fishing and I am having some serious withdrawals...On the bright side, I am moving back around Dec. 2012 if the world doesn't come to an end. I am hoping to meet some new fishin buds. I am planning on moving to the Corvallis area most likely,but not sure yet...anyway, hope to meet some good people to chase fish with...in the mean time..."God grant me the serenity..." LOL :(

Raincatcher
Raincatcher
Well, you do have tons of other fishing opportunities...ocean...;) swamp...:confused: bayou...:rolleyes: nah, you need to come back to Oregon. We'll save a few for you.:D

E
eat, sleep, fish
Here's a video to help you get through those withdrawls...or just make them worse;)

O
OnTheFly
eat said:
Here's a video to help you get through those withdrawls...or just make them worse;)]
Ahhhhh.......Hell Yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!I'm sure that made it much worse! Lol!!!

troutdude
troutdude
Let us know, when you arrive back here. We'll be glad to have you back.

In the meantime...let us know if you land a gator!

madasahab
madasahab
Well thanks man, maybe we can wet a line sometime...I'll leave the gators for the locals lol

madasahab
madasahab
eat said:
Here's a video to help you get through those withdrawls...or just make them worse;)

Yeah a great video...has my blood boiling...lol

K
Knot Chaos
I keep on say'n "Snook, tarpon, and red fish". when can I come visit ?

madasahab
madasahab
Knot Chaos said:
I'll trade you any day of the week brother...

K
Kevinb5688
Pm me on here when you move to corvallis, i will fish with you and show you a few of my spots on the alsea within 15 minutes of corvallis. I usually always get 1 or two keeper steelhead.
I would be glad to show you my spots as long as you dont tell the world :)

madasahab
madasahab
Kevinb5688 said:
Pm me on here when you move to corvallis, i will fish with you and show you a few of my spots on the alsea within 15 minutes of corvallis. I usually always get 1 or two keeper steelhead.
I would be glad to show you my spots as long as you dont tell the world :)

Thanks Kevin! Yeah,I can't wait...I could show you spots, but they are all in southern Oregon where I once lived...but, don't worry my lips are sealed...

B
Boombollie
Knot Chaos said:

I second that! I grew up fishing the flats and mangroves down in Florida for all those fish, plus jack cravelles, all sorts of jacks, pompano, flounder, etc etc. Love love love that stuff! Finally got my first salmon just the other day - a nice sized 12 lb coho out of the 'slaw on a 20 dollar trout rod. Pretty stoked!!!!!!

madasahab
madasahab
Boombollie said:
I second that! I grew up fishing the flats and mangroves down in Florida for all those fish, plus jack cravelles, all sorts of jacks, pompano, flounder, etc etc. Love love love that stuff! Finally got my first salmon just the other day - a nice sized 12 lb coho out of the 'slaw on a 20 dollar trout rod. Pretty stoked!!!!!!

Still say you can have florida...I'll take salmon/steelhead any day...but, congrats on your salmon!

C
colbypearson
dang go bass fishing your in the right spot for that, or catch some species that dont live here to pass the time? peacock bass and all sorts of species in the everglades! sounds like heaven to me!

madasahab
madasahab
colbypearson said:
dang go bass fishing your in the right spot for that, or catch some species that dont live here to pass the time? peacock bass and all sorts of species in the everglades! sounds like heaven to me!

Did I mention I was an addict for salmon/steelhead? lol No, I hear ya and I get out sometimes, but it ain't the same...

F
Fish a holic
Gotta love the Northwest Chinookie!!!

jamisonace
jamisonace
Sweet video....yeah that didn't help the withdrawls...

Madasahab, go hook a bonefish. Those things are crazy strong for their size.