Is it time?

L
Logger707
Has anyone hit the slaw for steel yet? Im startin to itch a bit but I dont want to spend a bunch on gas if it would be a waste of time

N
nwkiller
buck nasty was down at rain rock, had a fish try and rip his arm OFF, and had to throw his net at it like a spear so he could get to the hospital.........thankfully he is ok, but the net was not so lucky.....lol read the thread "lost net"......but i havent heard much yet.....

B
Bucknasty
Thats freaking funny!! :cool:

K
Kevinb5688
All the fish are on the coat. Dont fish to far from the ocean and you got a chance of catching fish. But i would wait a while for numbers to show up. I went to whitaker creek and only heard of one caught all day from 25 or so bank fisherman

L
Logger707
Kinda what I was thinkin,im poor so I dont really want to go till I have a good chance thanks

T
Thuggin4Life
On a different river we had 4 bites one that stuck and did a quick thrash on the surface and cut some 17lb leader. Fish looked to be over 15 lbs maybe 20. Going in the am. It's early but there are fish to be caught. If I was willing to fish the monkey show on the slaw I would be down there. Never goodto wait for reports. If You wait for reports you always end up being a day late and a dollar short. If its salmon season go salmon fishing if it's steelhead season go steelhead fishing well at least that's what I do.

B
bran_man
Kevinb5688 said:
All the fish are on the coat. Dont fish to far from the ocean and you got a chance of catching fish. But i would wait a while for numbers to show up. I went to whitaker creek and only heard of one caught all day from 25 or so bank fisherman

That's how whitaker always is though! Ha ha Such slow fishing there

L
Logger707
Like I said im poor,can't hardly leave the driveway so the slaw will occupy my need to fish between the trips to a "real" steelhead river