@Geenuh

J
JeannaJigs
OnTheFly said:
Inside joke on the types of excuses one can think of to tell your boss to get out of work and go fishing. Jeanna used one to come to Trillium last September.

Had to stay up until 3 am at the campfire to call in with the diarrhagia. It was a pretty fierce bout.

B
bigsteel
JeannaJigs said:
Had to stay up until 3 am at the campfire to call in with the diarrhagia. It was a pretty fierce bout.

I still wanted to hear the ketchup bottle squeeze trick:lol:

O
OnTheFly
bigsteel said:
I still wanted to hear the ketchup bottle squeeze trick:lol:
Yeah, have it set up to squeeze next to the phone while explaining the situation to the office.

F
FishFiddle
I can't believe I read the whole thing!! :rolleyes: I'm thinking you all need to get out more. :think: Is there not some fish to catch somewhere??

O
OnTheFly
FishFiddle said:
I can't believe I read the whole thing!! :rolleyes: I'm thinking you all need to get out more. :think: Is there not some fish to catch somewhere??
Next year why don't you attend the Trillium trip then threads like these will make sense. This is a prime example why things said around the campfire should stay at the campfire.;)

brandon4455
brandon4455
OnTheFly said:
Yeah, have it set up to squeeze next to the phone while explaining the situation to the office.

hahahaha