Went fishing today

A
alm21
I went fishing today. I caught fish. It was fun. I like fishing.

IMAG0566.jpg

Reactions: rogerdodger and lilsalmon
C
capblack
i didn't go fishing today, i didn't catch any fish, it wasn't fun, i like fishing. nice looking fish

Reactions: waco
R
RunWithSasquatch
Pretty silver.

F
flipper
Nice one!

B
billfisher
Sweet!

T
Thuggin4Life
Way to go!

L
lilsalmon
Nice fish. I like fish too. I fish tomorrow.

F
FluffyFisherman
I love to fish it keeps me Sane!

Reactions: Raincatcher
N
nwkiller
nice fish....go ducks

S
Sinkline

Last edited:
Raincatcher
Raincatcher
Love the simple statements and beautiful fish! :D I would love to fish. :)

A
alm21
Thanks all! I know, not much of a report but sometimes it's good to just get back to the basics. :) I was with my son fishing in some not-so-deep swift water above the tailout. I was drifting some worms we gathered when cleaning the leaves out of the street. He was throwing a spinner but kept getting hung up. So we switched poles and a couple casts later, I had this bright hen on. She was full of p*ss and vinegar and had no problem whatsoever taking off to finish her journey. I caught her on my "Sandy Slayer" #4 Blue Fox. Considering our last half dozen trips or so, my son and I were really grateful to be fishing in such nice weather. Enjoy it out there today, we're going to play paintball in Molalla (wish me luck)!

Oh yeah, Go Ducks! :D My daughter went to the Ducks game with my sister which gave me the hall pass to get out with my son. :yay:

Last edited:
rogerdodger
rogerdodger
I like fishing, I get to go fishing again next May, I really enjoyed seeing the picture of your fish, and watching the Ducks win.

(did you release that one?)....

A
alm21
rogerdodger said:
I like fishing, I get to go fishing again next May, I really enjoyed seeing the picture of your fish, and watching the Ducks win.

May, you are patient person. :) Yes, released like a rocket.

C
capblack
:shock:
rogerdodger said:
I get to go fishing again next May

next MAY???:shock:

F
fishindude
:clap::clap:Nice catch!! Pretty coho.:clap::clap:

P
plumb2fish
rogerdodger said:

Roger,
You could always fish for Ditch.....errrr....uhhh....bass in Arizona

rogerdodger
rogerdodger
plumb2fish said:
Roger,
You could always fish for Ditch.....errrr....uhhh....bass in Arizona

I grew up fishing in hip waders for all sorts of trout in Eastern WA and OR, got my first fly tying set when I was 10, and just never moved on to any of the warm water fish...I totally understand the folks that that love bass fishing, it just isn't in my blood...

rogerdodger
rogerdodger
capblack said:
:shock:

next MAY???:shock:

yeah, we are NW natives but moved to AZ for work in 1999, our youngest son is a junior at UA in Tucson and we doing sort of a multi-year long relocation back home to the NW, splitting the next couple of years between OR and AZ, heading back to Florence in early May when his finals are over (he spends summers in the NW and is relocating there after graduation). I can't wait to hit the Umpqua next May and we are already planning to stay up longer next year to hit more of the Coho run in Siltcoos Lake.