Leaburg Lake

G
grampa ron
Is Leaburg lake full enough to launch a small boat?

Raincatcher
Raincatcher
Found this info for you, but nothing about current water levels. Maybe you can call ODFW?
LEABURG LAKE: trout
Leaburg Lake will be stocked this week with 1,400 rainbow trout, including 200 larger fish. Only adipose fin-clipped trout may be retained; all wild trout must be released unharmed. Leaburg Lake will be stocked weekly through July, and then every other week through Labor Day. This waterbody also benefits from upriver stockings. Use of bait is allowed during trout season (through October).
EWEB will initiate weekday dam closures across Leaburg Dam from 8 am-12 pm and 1 pm to 4 pm beginning the week of June 29.

B
Bswe22
yes it is. I was up there last weekend and there were boats out there. I didn't catch or see ANYBODY catch a single fish tho. Hope you have better luck!

B
Bswe22
Leaburg Lake

The bridge at Leaburg will be closed from August through the first of the year I think. I drove past it this weekend and I'm pretty sure that is what it said.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

J
JeannaJigs
It will only be closed a few hours each day, the times it's closed are posted on the reader board

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

B
Bswe22
I must of missed the board with the times on it.

Troutski
Troutski
Great lake.....

Great lake.....

It does have some very nice fish....

Leaburg Cutthroat 1.jpg

Chuck

B
bd2cool
Fishing was great there today-45 minutes to get three limits.Lake is looking good.
Worms,power bait - its all good.
Fishing down by the damn-we pt the boat in at 5:30.

Troutski
Troutski
Sweet...

Sweet...

Nice, I have a ton of memories from that place... Next time try up stream, the farther from the dam the larger the fish....:thumb:

Chuck

B
bd2cool
I hear that, but we wanted to get off the lake early before the heat and people got heavy.
We beat the heat and most of the people but the lake was getting busy.

B
Bswe22
Nice job! I'm going to give it a try tomorrow morning bright and early. Hopefully I can land a nice big one like Chuck is holding! Nice fish Chuck!!! And it's a native!!!

B
Bswe22
Leaburg is ready to fish! I was on the water at 5am, by 8:30 I was ready to head home. I caught 12 trout in total. 5 of them got to come home with me. They were all 12" stockers but still fun to catch!

Troutski
Troutski
Excellent....

Excellent....

Excellent, great place to spend an afternoon or morning... close in and it has two ramps..

Chuck

B
Barefoot
Just drove by Leaburg Dam earlier today. Dam access road is closed weekdays 8AM to 12Noon and 1Pm to 4PM.