Now soliciting boat name suggestions...

P
pinstriper
Don't make me re-post pictures. You know it from the other thread. Yellow Predator MX kayak.

I need a name, in case of which I ever buy a radio for contacting the Coast Guard. Or in case I buy those slick vinyl letters that people put in their rear windows - you know the ones that say "Dylyn #24 Westbridge Middle School Twerk Team" or some such - but use them instead to put a name on the side of....well, I'll just have to call her "boat", since y'all haven't named her yet...you get the picture. Without the picture, I mean. You know what I mean. Uhm....yeah.

So, have at it. Keep it clean, and pronounceable. I'll be saying this into a radio to a government employee, some day, hopefully not.

Also, let me eliminate "Mellow Yellow" right off. Also "Bananarama" and "Snookie". I always hated that show. Don't be lame.

P
Pni_fisherdude
I once knew a man that named his boat "boat". I suggest you name it "boat". The fish love that name.
JB

Sent from my XT1034 using Tapatalk

T
troutmasta
Anita Nuther'

Always on the tip of my tongue.

troutdude
troutdude
As a long time Beatles fan; how about "Yellow Submarine"?

Raincatcher
Raincatcher
Banana Split...Banana Cabana... Riverfront Property...The Office...Water Warrior...Home Away From Home...Water Weenie...Dog House...Day OFF...and the most obvious, Pin Striper. :D

bass
bass
You do not need to name a kayak if you get a VHF. You can just describe your kayak. I have two unnamed kayaks and a VHF.

P
pinstriper
troutdude said:
As a long time Beatles fan; how about "Yellow Submarine"?

If this thing becomes a submarine, I'll....need a bigger radio, I guess.

rogerdodger
rogerdodger
bass said:
You do not need to name a kayak if you get a VHF. You can just describe your kayak. I have two unnamed kayaks and a VHF.

nahhh, that's no fun. plus it is really cool when the CG calls to you using your boat name, plus I have a feeling hearing "CG on 16 calling the dipstick out floating around in a big hunk of yellow plastic, over"...:lol:

P
pinstriper
rogerdodger said:
nahhh, that's no fun. plus it is really cool when the CG calls to you using your boat name, plus I have a feeling hearing "CG on 16 calling the dipstick out floating around in a big hunk of yellow plastic, over"...:lol:

"Dipstick" ? Hey....well, yeah. But it would probably be more like "floating next to the big hunk of yellow plastic" if I'm in touch with CG.

T
Throbbit _Shane
The Mick.

The Dipstick

S
sapo
The Bumblebee

Yellow Midge

Copacabana

The Yellow Kayak

The Sinking Kayak

E
eugene1
Pinstriper

B
billfisher
Shark Bait

E
eugene1
Don't name it "always skunked"

M
montym
Limited out

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

B
BaldTexan
Yella Belly

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

O
OnTheDrop
"No Politics"

That's going on the side of my next boat.

P
pinstriper
Seriously, did NONE of you read the part about "Don't be lame" ?? Gaaaad....

Actually, "Dip Stick" is ahead in the polls.

But the rest of you are gonna have to try harder, is all I have to say.

T
troutmasta
pinstriper said:
Seriously, did NONE of you read the part about "Don't be lame" ?? Gaaaad....

Actually, "Dip Stick" is ahead in the polls.

But the rest of you are gonna have to try harder, is all I have to say.

...Anita Fishon....

P
pinstriper
See ? Getting better already. C'mon, people, apply yourselves !