Siltcoos 11-22-2011 --- 11-23-2011

T
Thuggin4Life
Were slow at work so Tuesday i hit up a good firend and ex off member for a proposal to go hit siltcoos. Was very wet and windy. only got this one 5lb buck.
IMG953639.jpg

With the recent weather we decided to hit it bright an early wednesday. Good thing we did. had a few strikes and misses and by noonish we were packing it up and calling it a day. But not before we put these 2 in the boat. Almost idendical other than color and sex.
IMG_9246.jpgIMG954176.jpgIMG959895.jpg

anyone who fished the last few days should know what kinda weather we went through to get these fish. can't say it was completely mossertable but close. And i would do it again anyday. Even though my fish look like old boots with it being late in the season and space on my tag i decided that since they were both bucks they would be ok and i was right. both fish cut bright red. the smaller being a bit orangey but still red as can be. we can't all catch chromers like jeanna.

On a side note I have been way to busy with mw3 to be on here as much as i like and miss all the good stuff. I would like to give a special shout out to my boy minnow. these fish i dedicate to you and I hope something severly bad happens to you in the near future(fingers crossed).

Last edited:
R
RunWithSasquatch
Nice fish dude, that chromer in the final pic is a chunker!...

You guys bout tagged out down there? Thanks for the report.

N
nwkiller
hell ya, nice job guys

R
rippin fish lips
Nice catch man!

T
TTFishon
Nice fish man!!!

L
lilsalmon
Very nice fish....and I second the shout out to minnow.......I mean, severely bad. :D

F
Fish a holic
Way to stick it out, you guys earned those fish. Not sure what's going on with Minnow but go luck Minnow

H
Hawk
Well Done.

:clap::clap::clap:
:cool::cool:
:lol::lol::lol:

W
waco
Well done guys!! Like always very successful!!! I wish i lived closer and take some of those open seats you always OFFer!!!

T
Thuggin4Life
Thanks guys! I only have 3 on my tag and a jack. Been slower than last season for me and my boat as well. Minnow is a piece of work tha needs a personal visit from me and a few of my friends.

R
rippin fish lips
Thuggin4Life said:
TMinnow is a piece of work tha needs a personal visit from me and a few of my friends.

Ill visit him with you! haha. Seems like you still put a hurt on the fish when its slow. good job bro.

S
Sinkline

Last edited:
T
TTFishon
Sinkline said:
Really good fish!

Does anyone flyfish for those fish in the lake?

Randy

Yes. Not sure how well they do though.

J
jawjacker
Way to give um hell boys. Thats what I like to see.

E
eugene1
Those are some Siltcoos hogs! Nice fish,

G
gjonesjr
nice fish!

J
JeannaJigs
jawjacker said:
Way to give um hell boys. Thats what I like to see.

Pfff....

Look at that damn fat bellied chromer! Good job on that one!