No net!

N
nwkiller
No problem........

Hit the silt today........smashed um up....a Chrome bright 16#er and a close to chrome 18# bahemouth and a jack....story tomarrow....again, wont keep you waiting
000_0008.jpg
000_0009.jpg
same fish, different picture
000_0010.jpg
_114801945300591_100003123572733_82159_568034820_n.jpg

Reactions: n8r1
brandon4455
brandon4455
thats what im talking about! nice fish man..you and your crew are tearing it up this season!

rogerdodger
rogerdodger
whoa, nice job....

R
RunWithSasquatch
Awesome! huge silver fish!

C_Run
C_Run
You guys never fail to impress!

J
JeannaJigs
Nice. Gotta love pulling bright fish outta that swamp nastiness. Were you fishin off the bank there or did you get out to land the fish? Is that evil tree still down right in front of there?

T
Thuggin4Life
Crazy how saturday can be slower than slow and then someone goes out sunday and does something like this. Nice fish guys! Yeah that tree is still there but it isn't in the way as much as it was as far as boat passage.

Reactions: Drew9870
N
nwdunerider
Got a nice hen at Siltcoos too

B
bigsteel
excellent job fellas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

H
Hawk
Well Done Bro's.

:cool::cool:

:clap::clap::clap:
:D:D

E
eugene1
Nice fishes!!

N
nwkiller
thanks guys.....

JJ oh ya that tree is still down....boats have chopped it up pretty good though.....and with the water moving its pressing it down farther....and ya we got out there to land it.

N
nwkiller
in words.....

in words.....

Hit the lake EARLY......one boat in the parking lot, which happen to be a duck hunter. waitied for alittle more day light and then began trolling right out the gate. talked to a few people who said saturday sucked but a couple were caught....so it gave us confidence that the fish werent beat up or shyed........No fish rolling anywhere, no action until around 9 ish. We made friends with the only other boat around us all morning......with them trolling in front of us, we come around the corner to bank maggot flats......5 people are fishing that tight little spot who have all been casting there for hours with nothing.......the boat in front of us slowly passes in the hole....Fish on , a nice chrome fish around 10 pounds.....as we pass the hole that jack graces our presence with a slam to my buddies rod. tail it and bring it in the boat....of course to the dismay of the bank bystanders........one of the bankies was being a real Pri$$ so it was damn hilariouse that the 2 boats nabbed one a peice in there hole. the next bite came about an hour later, the boat was moving super slow with the water flow and all, had my lure back about 20 ft, it was maybe midway through the water column.........suddenly it stops....everyone here knows about the grass in silt..."its a biter" lol i grab my rod to pop it OFF......it pulls back, i set the hook.....silver bullet on! this bright big boy put up one hell of a fight, I ended up fighting him over to a nice bank and him in.....put him on the digi and read 16.14 lbs....my biggest siltcoos ho to date and as chrome as it gets. At the begining of our next pass, I got to relax and drive us around trying to put the gear in the money holes.....just around the first corner FISH ON.......big fish, its comes up to the back of the boat, and i feel like i havent seen a coho that big in my life, at least that any of us have caught....put him on the digi, it read 18.1 lbs! it was chrome except the first signs of darkening were begining (his very under belly is turning dark and so are his fins). this fish had a huge nose/beak. tryed to get our other buddy his last fish, but called it a day after awhile. AWESOME day

A
alm21
Nice report and great fish! Never fished the Siltcoos, is it contentious between the bankies and boaters?

N
nwkiller
thanks man, ya there is very limited axcess for bankies, and where the bankies are on the river is a very narrow path. so you could almost shake hands with them as you troll by.