Need basic info for this weekend

R
RunWithSasquatch
Minnow, stop hi-jacking jamisonace's thread over your Koze Kove BS, there is already a thread for your opinions on that- USE IT.

B
bigsteel
minnow said:
Why would I spend money on lights ? If those cheep skates can't maintain their boat ramp with out the railing coming off in my hand. What makes you think they would spend the extra $$$ on burning lights on their ramp area.

I can't believe how one sided some of your thinking is ! What ever happened to, "two sides to every story !" I'm not worried myself about using the place. But Taylors isn't to far down river either. I just hope it's not your kid, Wife, etc who get's hurt there next. Are you going to keep your mouth shut, and eat all the medical bills,lost wages that might come from and accident there, or would you look for recourse if it's Kozie Koves fault. Damn right, you would be seeking a settlement !

You all act like Kozie Kove is the best place ever to put in and fish. It's to bad that your thin bank rolls tell me this all you can afford. In ending, Kozie Kove isn't code for vaginia ! But with all these shots fired across my bow, you would think I'm talking about your women.

go back to your OWS movement,are you upset they kicked you out of the park??

Reactions: RunWithSasquatch
jamisonace
jamisonace
I've never used any of those launches. I just have a philosophy similar to that of Bigsteel which figures personal responsibility in the equation. He is right, if you're worried about light at someone elses launch you have other options; Launch somewhere else, bring your own light or install lights there yourself but do not expect to leave your own responsibility for your own welfare at the gate just because you entered someone else's property. Oh and by the way, it really says something about you when you can't maintain an argument without turning to personal attacks. I dont' mind arguing points with anyone but the debate stops when the personal attacks start. You talk about our thin bank rolls and us having one sided thinking, well we've left all attacks about your poor grammar and spelling out of the argument...oops did I just write that?

minnow said:
Why would I spend money on lights ? If those cheep skates can't maintain their boat ramp with out the railing coming off in my hand. What makes you think they would spend the extra $$$ on burning lights on their ramp area.

I can't believe how one sided some of your thinking is ! What ever happened to, "two sides to every story !" I'm not worried myself about using the place. But Taylors isn't to far down river either. I just hope it's not your kid, Wife, etc who get's hurt there next. Are you going to keep your mouth shut, and eat all the medical bills,lost wages that might come from and accident there, or would you look for recourse if it's Kozie Koves fault. Damn right, you would be seeking a settlement !

You all act like Kozie Kove is the best place ever to put in and fish. It's to bad that your thin bank rolls tell me this all you can afford. In ending, Kozie Kove isn't code for vaginia ! But with all these shots fired across my bow, you would think I'm talking about your women.

Reactions: bigsteel
E
ezdoesit
Mr. Minnow, be careful with your anger,as you have no idea what really happend at Kozy unless you are part of the reason it's closed??????

M
minnow
:think:
ezdoesit said:
Mr. Minnow, be careful with your anger,as you have no idea what really happend at Kozy unless you are part of the reason it's closed??????

M
minnow
Interesting thought........wrong !

A
alseaalumaweld
Interesting thought!!!!!!!!!!

T
TTFishon
RunWithSasquatch said:
Minnow, stop hi-jacking jamisonace's thread over your Koze Kove BS, there is already a thread for your opinions on that- USE IT.

I second this! ^^^

A
alseaalumaweld

3rd that lets move on