Breaking down a new lake

troutdude
troutdude
Good of you to OFFer. Surprised no one has replied. But, then again, we don't know where it is. Most of us aren't going to, launch that link. Unless we know, it is truly legit.

D
Dizle
How does a webinar work? I work swing shift so I'll be at work during the timeframe of it, but I am interested

B
Billamicasr
I have visited and participated in lots of Webinars (seminar on the web) in other subjects. I looked at his link and believe it is legit, think I'll show up on Wednesday; if I can get a couple of answers...

I'm not a competitive fisherman, but have been involved in Kayak fishing tournaments, so hope the questions are relative.
Have you fished sanctioned tournaments? WON (does it still exist?), Northwest Bass, American Bass, Western Bass, etc. etc.
What lakes have you fished in competition?
Are you or is the webinar system you use capable of recording the event? Be nice for the folks who cannot attend.
Can the Webinar be accessed with smart phones?
Is this a listen only or a participative event?
What time does the Webinar begin?
Is the Webinar password protected, or do we need to pre-register?

Thanks for any answers. OFF is a rather closed group of like minded folks. It seems the group (not the administration) takes a while before we "admit" those who visit. Hope you do not mind the questions; you'll turn into a friend soon enough. Or as one of the forum members would say... patience grasshopper (who would say that?).

Very nice of you to offer your knowledge of the sport. Off is privileged to have some excellent guides and writers who visit with information from time to time, but this may be the first OFFer to have a Pro host a Webinar. Hope this works out.

Bill

Last edited:
GaryP1958
GaryP1958
I always found just getting a pack of crawlers or using your favorite lure in a known bass lake beats sitting on the couch arm chair fishin, just sayin!:thumb:

B
Billamicasr
It appears competitive angler Tyler Brinks is out fishing and not available to answer my questions. So, if you are interested in his Webinar and are curious about the person, visit his Facebook page to see who he is and what he's about https://www.facebook.com/tbrinks1

Webinar begins at 7PM this evening 5/13. Use the link in tbrinks message above to preregister (it's required). When you are registered you'll get another link, E-mailed to you, to click to join the Webinar. According to the site you can use audio on computers or phone. Doesn't say but most Webinars I've been in allow the attendees to type in questions for the speaker; hope Tyler has a Q&A session at the end of the session.
It does not look like it will be recorded.

May be a worthwhile hour out of your day... if you learn just one thing, it is worth the price of admission