0-3 strike out

A
alseaalumaweld
head line says it all. frist boat down river in the dark. got my honey hole lost 3 bite shut down after a hour. seen all the boats go by. tryed to get a nother hole boat in ever hole. to many boats for a half dry river. come on rain

D
DYJ
what river?

R
RunWithSasquatch
:)Matzou?:)

Im ready to try some 5/0 of those, or the Big River hooks, suckers come off to easy.

A
alseaalumaweld
all be ordering Matzou before springer season and doing things a litttle difent. longest i had one on was only 20 seconds

A
alseaalumaweld
one of the rivers flowing to the ocean :)

A
alseaalumaweld
bait and diver was hot!

Y
youngbuck307
just remember guys when you go up to like 5/0 you normaly have a hook twice as thick almost so make sure you get a good hookset.

brandon4455
brandon4455
ouch! a strike out always hurts but its a hell of a lot better then having no bites whatsoever

C
capblack
alseaalumaweld said:
one of the rivers flowing to the ocean :)

wow. is this one of the thousands of informative and helpful posts you've been talking about?

O
OnTheDrop
youngbuck307 said:
just remember guys when you go up to like 5/0 you normaly have a hook twice as thick almost so make sure you get a good hookset.

alseaalumaweld said:
bait and diver was hot!

Maybe try letting them hook themselves on your bait and diver rig up rather than set the hook?. Im sure you let them barry it over for a while. But, I have just seen so many people pull it right out of there mouths. . Anyways, atleast you got into some fish.

A
alseaalumaweld
yes this is post 1074 filled with good info.

back at it tomorrow maybe beter land rate