Pontoon boat anchor problem

B
Berg03
Hey, so i have my 8ft pontoon boat, i have an anchor system attached to the back and it works great. My problem is i dont know where to put all the rope when my anchor is up.... sure it could just sit on the back but i find sometimes it falls off or gets tangled in my gear back there. Any ideas?

T
trouthunter
I use a Small bucket with a lid on it I just cut a hole in the top and one in the bottom then run the rope out the bottom and tie it off
to the frame. When I pull up the anchor I just let the rope go back in the bucket.

bass
bass
In my Green kayak I carry about 100' of rope and use a small mesh bag, like a mini laundry bag, similar to the bucket idea. On my Hobie kayak I carry 300' of rope and I use an electric cord reel. I like the reel for handling a lot of line.

T
Throbbit _Shane
Should be able to put the rope in one of the bags that is on the pontoon. Might need to buy an extra bag just for rope storage.

O
OnTheFly
Throbbit _Shane said:
Should be able to put the rope in one of the bags that is on the pontoon. Might need to buy an extra bag just for rope storage.

Yup! ^^^