How many times have you fished this year?

bass
bass
I saw a thread by this title on another group and thought it would be fun to bring the topic here.

I have fished 8 times this year, but at least each trip was all day.

S
Steelheader4Life
Not close to enough times :(

T
TimberTodd
6 X this year, 2 of those this week.

C
ChezJfrey
Too many to count. I usually put in at least a little time, several bouts a week.

But I've been on hiatus for the last month or so; only one trip I can recall in the last 4 weeks. Not sure why...just some sort of mental funk that has never occurred before.

I'll snap out of it.

C_Run
C_Run
Seven times , I think, maybe three or four all day trips. I did go for two hours this morning and caught a pikeminnow! The springers were there giving me the finger. I saw them.

B
Big3d
About 15 times. Mostly for sturgeon, with 3 failed attemps at salmon and a severely slow day of steelheading.

T
Throbbit _Shane
Probably between 12-15 trips so far this year. Most are just hour trips. Going camping next week so ill get some full days in, can't wait!

F
FishOn420
bass said:
I saw a thread by this title on another group and thought it would be fun to bring the topic here.

I have fished 8 times this year, but at least each trip was all day.

I honestly don't know if I could count all the times I had been out this year. I have gone just about every week since the year started and most weeks I go out twice. I would say I have gone about 30 times easy.

T
troutmasta
ChezJfrey said:
only one trip I can recall in the last 4 weeks. Not sure why\

Salmon season....;)

I've fished a lot this year as well 20+ easy

K
kingfish
2-3 times a week since the middle of march at least 2 hours per trip

B
Berg03
average of 2 times per week. how ever many weeks we are in this year :p Most trips were 6-8 hours long

B
Berg03
the real question is... of those times how many different species have you all targeted. (not just caught on accident) lol
for me... Large mouth bass, small mouth bass, salmon, sturgeon, steelhead, black bass (ocean), ling cod, and trout.

rogerdodger
rogerdodger
I would say 10 fishing, 2 crabbing, 6 razor clam digging...guess I have targeted salmon, steelhead, trout, rockfish, lingcod, and greenling...

E
eugene1
Probably right around 10 times, not enough, but the year is young!

P
pinstriper
C_Run said:
Seven times , I think, maybe three or four all day trips. I did go for two hours this morning and caught a pikeminnow! The springers were there giving me the finger. I saw them.

Man, it's times like this I really regret the lack of a "like this post" feature on this board.

1 nut in the water
43- salmon, steelhead, trout, kokanee, black bass.
The year is still young!

P
playhooky
8-10......Not enough! Targeting trout, sturgeon, steel & bass so far. Need a "Nook" in a bad way!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

hobster
hobster
I've hit the river about 6 or 7 times since winter steelheading when i probably spent about 20 times fishing since the new year.

H
Hookset
6 times this year for salmon or steelies. 1 time razor clams.

Markk
Markk
Zero. By the end of the year i will have done my share:)