Fish OFF @ Hagg Lake on 4/18?

troutdude
troutdude
It's beginning to sound, like some of us will be at Hagg on April 18th. It's been a LONG time, since we had a "Fish OFF". So how about gathering, at the new Hog n' Dog BBQ shack by Ramp C that day.

Then we can all compare catches, swap stories, make some connections in person? Maybe fish all morning; and break for lunch starting at 11:00? (we'll probably need to stagger our BBQ orders...so we don't overwhelm Joe, the Pitmaster).

If any of you have any other ideas/suggestions...by all means, please chime in. It's always been fun, for me anywho, to meet up with fellow OFFers. What say ye...who's goin', and who's in?

READY? STEADY. GO!

P.S. Let us know if you'll be bankin', boatin', toonin', troutin', bassin', panfishin', rootin', tootin' or whatever.

P.P.S. I'm tippin' my hat to Casting Call, for this Fish OFF idea! :hi:

M
montym
Count me in, I'd be there. Hopefully with a full stringer of trout and a prize bass!

Q, anything special about 18th?

Cheers
Monty

S
sapo
I'll try to be there! Trout fishin, maybe I'll throw a woolly bugger for bass.
montym, it's probably because it's a Saturday, AND they stock Hagg with 7,000 fish that week, so there'll be quite a few fish.

troutdude
troutdude
montym said:
Q, anything special about 18th?
Cheers Monty

Nope; just that Casting Call noticed some of us chatted about already going on that date.

T
trollinnewbie
Sounds great! I think I may be able to make it. As long as that four letter word doesn't get in the way (W-O-R-K).:D

M
montym
Call in sick ☺

S
Seahawkfan
Sounds like a good time! I'll try and get me and my boat out there.

Prizes?

I will start by offering to buy a meal at the BBQ shack for biggest Trout caught by 1 pm.

troutdude
troutdude
Most excellent. I'll wait; until 1:00 to eat then. :peace:

(nothing quite like the power, of positive thinking...and a motivator) :D

M
montym
Jay, did you mean the power of power eggs?

I'll get some beer ☺

troutdude
troutdude
"Call in sick." "The Power of Power Eggs."

Man, you are on a comedic roll...

:lol: :lol: :lol:

V
Veiði
I'll be showing up, it would be nice to meet OFF people/other fisherman in the area. I'll be on the bank going after some trout.