I'm done

G
guzer988
Thank you river for the fun and excitement , thank you for the food but hooking 4 fish and not landing in days I am done

G
grampa ron
You poor thing. :sad:

P
pinstriper
Have you tried getting mixed up and watching the other guy's bobber, thinking it was yours ? 'cause that worked for me big time.

C
Camo
guzer988 said:
Thank you river for the fun and excitement , thank you for the food but hooking 4 fish and not landing in days I am done

The fish are on to ya! Get even!

;)

S
Seahawkfan
guzer988 said:

More fish for us!!!!

D
Denduran87
Fishing not catching, you got a good deal on gear then? lol j/k

S
Steelheader4Life
guzer988 said:

I've had a run of losing 12 spingers in 4-5 trips before I finally landed one. Just this year I lost 4 winters in one day...if you can give up that easy you minds well just sell all your gear because it won't be the last time you lose 4 in a row!

C
cabinetguy
Waaaah! Wish I had the time to loose 4 fish. Just sold the business, so look out you escapee fishees!

T
troutmasta
Its not about landing fish.

N
Native Fisher
troutmasta said:

Nope but that sure doesn't hurt lol...I love the whole experience I think I bored Jeffrey to death when I took him out pointing out all the wild edibles and things that I saw....Actually one of my favorite parts is the hooking, getting the take feelign the first few headshakes, maybe a jump or two, thats my favorite part. After that I just want to get it in so I can do it again...

D
DrTheopolis
troutmasta said:

Wise man.

Although it doesn't hurt the cause.

O
OnTheDrop
I never stay up at night thinking of the fish I had just landed, but I do often stay up and think of the ones I've lost..

It's what keeps us coming back...

S
Steelheader4Life
steelmonkiller20 said:
i never stay up at night thinking of the fish i had just landed, but i do often stay up and think of the ones i've lost..

It's what keeps us coming back...

Exactly!!!!

J
JonT
Cool, more for me.

hobster
hobster
troutmasta said:

Very true, but lets be real, it can get extremely frustrating if you keep losing fish. We've all been there, then again loosing 4 isn't a big deal, at least you're hookin them.

Hooked Up
Hooked Up
hobster said:
Very true, but lets be real, it can get extremely frustrating if you keep losing fish. We've all been there, then again loosing 4 isn't a big deal, at least you're hookin them.

I second that!

S
Seahawkfan
hobster said:

I bet a major majority of people have lost just about as many as they have landed. Especially in Rivers.

The adrenaline of having a fish on is awesome and losing one just sucks all of that right out of you. That does suck!!!!.. but it makes the next one Landed very gratifying. It's what keeps me coming back.

T
troutmasta
I think the more you fish, the more apparent it becomes that that's really what its not about.

They're just like the cherry on top....

T
troutmasta
Seahawkfan, I remember that nook....

S
Seahawkfan
Me to, and knowing there are fish like that out there makes me slobber.