Hiked in to Trillium yesterday 3/8/15

S
Seahawkfan
Wow what an unbelievably beautiful day it was yesterday, My wife and I... on a whim decided to drive up and hike in from the gate to the lake. First time I've ever been there this early in the year and boy was I surprised. Not one single trace of snow anywhere,...for this time of year it's almost unheard of. Only fished for an hour or so with no luck but I did see some rolling but no bugs on the water yet. I was the only person fishing the lake when I was there. Really weird to be there with almost nobody else there, it was so cool!

Any way here are a few pics. Pics aren't loading. I'll try again later.

Last edited:
J
JonT
I bet if you pick a different team your pics will load.

Casting Call
Casting Call
JonT said:
JonT your so bad! Go Niners!!!!! Tony

rogerdodger
rogerdodger
JonT said:

nope, OFF is neutral with regard to sports and teams...Go Cougs!

however, it does not like pictures with more than 800 pixels...

T
troutmasta
JonT said:

Cowboys Fans always have smooth upload!

Sounds like a fun day Carl!

D
DrTheopolis
rogerdodger said:
Go Cougs!

I wonder if statistically, Coug fans are more likely to get a huge fish to the side of the boat, then break it OFF while trying to seal the victory and net it?

T
troutmasta
DrTheopolis said:
I wonder if statistically, Coug fans are more likely to get a huge fish to the side of the boat, then break it OFF while trying to seal the victory and net it?
You mean duck fans?

rogerdodger
rogerdodger
DrTheopolis said:

well, thanks for teeing this one up for me, based on my recent experience, some Coug fans are more likely to steal a big chinook back from a seal that had it by the head...then easily net the fish....:D:D:D

Last edited:
D
DrTheopolis
troutmasta said:
You mean duck fans?

I've never heard of stealing defeat from the jaws of victory referred to as "Ducking it." Hard to get to championship games when you habitually lose games in the final minute... like a certain university in Washington is quite famous for, over a very long span.

T
troutmasta
DrTheopolis said:
I've never heard of stealing defeat from the jaws of victory referred to as "Ducking it." Hard to get to championship games when you habitually lose games in the final minute... like a certain university in Washington is quite famous for, over a very long span.

I'd say losing a pair of Natties is a little more like having "a huge fish to the side of the boat, then break it OFF while trying to seal the victory", but maybe I'm making the whole national champ thing out to be a bigger deal than it is.....

again, sounds like a fun day Carl!

rogerdodger
rogerdodger
DrTheopolis said:
I'll help you out. I didn't just make that up.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Couging+it

DrT- true Cougs embrace that as a term of endearment. we love it, especially when we get to apply it to other teams.

thanks to my son, I have on the wall of my fishing room the Nov. 26, 2012 edition of "The Daily of the University of Washington" with the giant headline "Huskies Coug it".....

S
Seahawkfan
super bowl and Trillum 053.jpgsuper bowl and Trillum 052.jpgsuper bowl and Trillum 054.jpgsuper bowl and Trillum 065.jpg303B7914DCE53FA9A5BCB8C64C740.jpguntitled.pngsean-lee-golden-tate-hit.jpglmao...

Reactions: bass
D
DrTheopolis
Cool pics.

S
Seahawkfan
Thanks Dr.

bass
bass
Thanks for the report and great pics!

rogerdodger
rogerdodger
great pictures, I knew you would be able to get them uploaded! sorry if we hijacked your thread for a bit of friendly fun...