Lilly Lake?

GaryP1958
GaryP1958
Took a 5 mile hike yesterday from Baker Beach Rd to the end north when the rock walls stop you, fished surf perch no luck but was amazed at all the empty razor clams on the beach. Ended up crossing the creek and going around Lilly Lake nice hike saw a Otter I believe at the only open spot round the lake, I here it has Cutties just wondering if anyone fishes and yes Roger I know its CR! 5 mile hike not one person I saw but I did see one seagull, why no seagulls in Oregon?

G
grampa ron
No such thing as Seagulls!

F
flocaster
Or just find the nearest dumpster lol

rogerdodger
rogerdodger
you forgot that it is also artificial flies and lures only...:lol::lol::lol: (no clue why it is C&R and flies/lures only, just is)

and ixnay about the azorray lamcays...none of those here on the boring central coast...no razors here, nope, nadda, nothing...

plus we are still closed to dig them from Heceta Head south to the CA border because of high DA levels in samples from CoosBay..if we can get samples (12) from here to the state they will test them and lift the ban assuming they are <20 DA but the next tides low enough are mid-April..

http://geo.maps.arcgis.com/apps/SimpleViewer/index.html?appid=821de5a7b9004fa2b64aca73a7f604ef

http://www.oregon.gov/ODA/shared/Documents/Publications/FoodSafety/CurrentBiotoxinData.pdf )

GaryP1958
GaryP1958
Sucks they close half the coast cause of one reading in Coos Bay! Any spots North od Haceta anyone want to share? Perch or razors!

GaryP1958
GaryP1958
Razor clams are now open north of the Florence Jetty!

rogerdodger
rogerdodger
GaryP1958 said:
Razor clams are now open north of the Florence Jetty!

yep, they got some samples (wink wink) from the Florence beach and they tested at 6ug/100g! (20ug/100g is the limit for DA)...cheers, roger

Last edited by a moderator:
GaryP1958
GaryP1958
Good job Roger now should I go troll Munsel or dig clams on this nice day? Maybe both!