Wilson Tuesday morning

T
TimberTodd
Maybe a waste of time, but I am gonna try it in the morning. I stopped at Fisherman's Marine on my way home to pick up some live sandshrimp but they had ZERO. I was told the company that supplies all the shops in the area was not able to get out this morning. Oh well I have eggs, cured shrimp and the time off so I am gonna make the best of it.
Todd

W
waco
Good luck there!! I just came back and there are fish everywhere!!

S
skunk
Did you get any waco?

T
TimberTodd
Thanks Waco.
Todd

W
waco
Yes I got a fallie 25 inch and 11 pounds!!!

O
OnTheDrop
Not a waste of time at all! Like Waco said. There is fish everywhere. Big ones too. Stay in the lower river. Stay around Kansas creek to tidewater. The closer you get to the bay the nicer the fish will be and the more there will be. And get yourself some sand shrimp. My buddy and i hooked 12 on friday with sandshrimped tipped jigs. Oh yeah, there are quite a few ferocious chums around and there hungry! watch out for their teeth. ha ha. Good luck!

S
skunk
Well then, nice job guys, guess I just suck at it! O well, always trout to fall back on. haha.

H
hookbait
Don't keep us all in suspense. How did it go?

T
TimberTodd
Fished till noon with no success. Saw a lot of fish rolling but none were bright. Not saying that bright ones were not there. Stopped at the Jones creek bridge on the way home. There must have been a hundred fish in that deep hole. Trout were surfacing like crazy on the down river side of the bridge. Wondering if they were eating eggs that were drifting down. Debating whether to try again tomorrow or get the Nucanoe wet at Hagg trying for late season smallies.
Todd

H
hookbait
Wow, quick response! If you don't mind sharing how far down river did you guys try? I was out Sunday between Kansas Creek bridge and the Vanderzanden slide. Saw some trout working foam lines but the only salmon I saw all day was a floater.

T
TimberTodd
I fished down to Sollie Smith. I'm not sure where to fish below there. I am still learning the river. Vanderzanden was the last hole I fished on the way back. I didn't see anything move there. I saw fish roll at Mills Bridge but I didn't fish it. There was 9 rigs and at least double the people (not into crowds). I watched them for a few minutes and headed on down river.
Todd

Reactions: hookbait
H
hookbait
Yeah the crowds tend to keep me above Siskyville. I don't mind company but I don't like worry'n about if I'm gona tangle someone up.