Nice day on the Suislaw yesterday.

plumbertom
plumbertom
Mostly sunny and warm.
I tried my luck around the Whittaker creek area.
Not being familiar with the area I did find a couple places that I could get to the water.
All I managed to do for several hours of casting was to supply the river with a number of terminal gear sets.
Never the less it was an enjoyable, if tiring, day.

rogerdodger
rogerdodger
excellent, a day fishing should always be enjoyable, did you see any fish caught from bank or boats?

plumbertom
plumbertom
No, despite a good number of bank fishermen and a couple of boats.
I did talk to one person that told he witnessed one fish being caught from a boat.

S
Steel4life
I got 2 on Wednesday, 0/1 Thursday and 1/1 today. Wednesday I fished for maybe Twp hours, Thursday was five and today was four hours of fishing. Its been beautiful the last 3 days. Might try my luck again tomorrow. Good luck and tight lines

hobster
hobster
Steel4life said:
I got 2 on Wednesday, 0/1 Thursday and 1/1 today. Wednesday I fished for maybe Twp hours, Thursday was five and today was four hours of fishing. Its been beautiful the last 3 days. Might try my luck again tomorrow. Good luck and tight lines

Shhhhhhhh....................;) Glad you got one today, startin to like those winters a little more, huh?

S
Steel4life
Oh Yea loving every bit of it. Today after you passed me by I went passed wildcat and got it first cast after I cleared though about 50 feet of brush lol

hobster
hobster
Awesome! I went up river for a few hours but got skunked, it's all good, i've had a great winter! See ya out there soon.