Siltcoos dam

T
Thuggin4Life
If you dont count last weekend when I over drank and over slept. I'm Always a dark 30 guy. The weekend before that I watched you launch as I readied the boat. This weekend I will be 1st at least once.

M
mikeredding
Haha maybe you will but I won't be far behind. I guaranty you that!!

J
JeannaJigs
And I hate both of you. I'm done over there already :( was fun while it lasted for a whole two days.

T
Thuggin4Life
I have both days off you have turkey week so don't give up yet.

Mike even if I beat you on the water you still will beat me across the lake.

J
JeannaJigs
Not sure I'm gonna be around...might be going to Washington....it's a cluster right now. It's pretty late in the season too, we'll see. I'm not counting on getting out again, unless someone gifts me with a boat in my driveway. Hopefully next year isn't so screwed. Oh yeah I got my probation at work extended...awesome.

T
Thuggin4Life
$hitty hopefully **** works out.

M
mikeredding
JeannaJigs said:
N Oh yeah I got my probation at work extended...awesome.

No more explosive diarrhea!!

M
mikeredding
Thuggin4Life said:
Mike even if I beat you on the water you still will beat me across the lake.

That is true. ANd I will burn twice as much fuel as you.

J
jack_king
Judging by what I saw this mornin, ya'll better get here tonight!! The dam is open (for now) and it seems as if all the people who think there are no fish when it's closed, came out of the woodwork.

E
eugene1
jack_king said:
Judging by what I saw this mornin, ya'll better get here tonight!! The dam is open (for now) and it seems as if all the people who think there are no fish when it's closed, came out of the woodwork.

Dang internet report chasers!!

How'd you do on the catching?

M
mikeredding
I will get in around 5pm tonight. Should get an hour and a half or so in tonight and back in the morning!

D
DYJ
you guys do know the fish don't even wake up until 9:00am, right???

M
mikeredding
DYJ said:
you guys do know the fish don't even wake up until 9:00am, right???

You keep telling yourself that. Haha

D
DYJ
Oh I know what time I get there, I'm just tryin to talk everyone into showing up a lil later :D

T
Thuggin4Life
Thanks for the info I will be in the river peepeeing off the bank maggots at dark 30. Mike it's on buddy and can usually fish all day on a 6 gallon tank. Few times I needed 8.5 but them are some long runs and trolling one way so tons of smaller runs and lots of chop and current battles. Say hi if any of you Internet stalkers see me. I'll be drinker beers and smoking heroin all day so sorry of I'm a bit out of It. Lol

Last edited by a moderator:
J
jack_king
eugene1 said:
How'd you do on the catching?
It was REAL slow in the morning. Of all the people and boats on the river, and there were TOO MANY, I know of ONE caught and that was trolling a plug. So I left about 9am and went back around 12:30. A few more fish were showing then and I did lose a NICE hen. Long story, but it wasn't totally my fault! Dam idiot boaters (that's for YOU renegade! :lol:)

N
nwkiller
Thuggin4Life said:
Thanks for the info I will be in the river peepeeing off the bank maggots at dark 30. Mike it's on buddy and can usually fish all day on a 6 gallon tank. Few times I needed 8.5 but them are some long runs and trolling one way so tons of smaller runs and lots of chop and current battles. Say hi if any of you Internet stalkers see me. I'll be drinker beers and smoking heroin all day so sorry of I'm a bit out of It. Lol

hahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i love runnin the gontlit......boat..comin through!!!...

Last edited by a moderator:
B
bythesea
dam dam

Last edited:
Raincatcher
Raincatcher
bythesea said:
I'm confused who are those "bank maggots" your talking about???
That's been a term of "endearment" for bank fisher folk for decades...not my favorite...but harmless.

B
bythesea
harmless endearment.

Last edited: