When is closing day 2011?

H
Hendo30
Curious, I can't seem to find it anywhere on any site...maybe I am missing something. Curious if anyone knows the actual last day to fish out at hagg for 2011.

Thanks in advance for any answers.:D

S
Spydeyrch
I am pretty sure that it is in November. I will have to check.

-Spydey

M
Merle
Sunday November 20th

T
TimberTodd
The best I can come up with off of the ODFW website is mid November.
Todd

T
TimberTodd
I should have held off responding for 30 seconds. Merle had the answer.

troutdude
troutdude
Yep. It's listed in the reg book and on ODFW's web site.

H
Hendo30
Hey, Great guys, thanks a lot. I can always count on you all to help me out. Looks like we got 2 1/2 weeks left...good luck and safe travels to anyone that may venture out. I hope to get one or two more trips in.

F
Finneus Polebender
I will be chasin that elusive dec bass again this year ,took care of nov and jan last year . See what happens with us die hards when the lake is out back and open all year lol. Really can't see a guy missing out on a whole bunch of fish during that stretch when they are closed , just a few big ones !

H
Hendo30
Well Played Finneus Polebender!!!! If the weather doesn't get to bad and the drive down is safe I may have to be in touch. Eitherway, good luck out there...can't wait to hear any reports and pics.

B
bernduffy
Was anyone beside me out at Hagg on the final day last year? Huge snow clumps (couldn't call them flakes) coming down like crazy. Caught some nice ones. Froze my assets...OFF.
Looks like I'll I'll turn to not catching steelhead after Nov 20.
Now, if I only had FP's pond... Can't you bring it up I5 and leave it with us for a while? Oh, and leave the fish in it.