Damn steelhead

B
beaverfan
Can't wait for the fish to show up! Went out for Coho today and first hole I walk up to what do I see, this little brat 6 or 7 of her closest friends! Decided she needed to die for showing up so early. Damn Steelhead!!!!

Also got a really nice 18-20 inch rainbow all colored up and pretty. I was by myself so I didn't get a very good pic since I wanted to keep it in the water and get it on it's way quickly.

Last edited:
brandon4455
brandon4455
nice fish jay, sure it isn't a steelhead? i no fish expert but that fish just looks like a small steelie to me i dont even see a fin. hatchery fish?? i must be blind and stupid LOL

B
beaverfan
Yes that's a steelhead Brandon, I know my fish species. LOL The point is I went coho fishing and found a small pod of Steelhead in Eagle Creek. That's not a pic of the rainbow.

In other words your not blind but you are kinda stupid! J/K (Or am I?)

Last edited:
brandon4455
brandon4455
beaverfan said:
Yes that's a steelhead Brandon, I know my fish species. LOL The point is I went coho fishing and found a small pod of Steelhead in Eagle Creek. That's not a pic of the rainbow.

In other words your not blind but you are kinda stupid! J/K (Or am I?)

im just running on 4 hrs sleep for 2 days LOL!! i think ill leave my previous post as is so everyone gets a good laugh i skimmed over the post anyways didn't really go through and read hahaha. drugs are bad kids! :lol:

Last edited:
B
BobbiDollPDX
Nice fish Jay!

T
tnffishman
beaverfan said:
Can't wait for the fish to show up! Went out for Coho today and first hole I walk up to what do I see, this little brat 6 or 7 of her closest friends! Decided she needed to die for showing up so early. Damn Steelhead!!!!

Also got a really nice 18-20 inch rainbow all colored up and pretty. I was by myself so I didn't get a very good pic since I wanted to keep it in the water and get it on it's way quickly.
So I'm assuming no coho? Nice fish btw it is early

B
beaverfan
I caught a bunch of ho's yesterday and got a pretty good looking hen today as well. Yesterday a lot of the coho I saw were pretty dark, there was some better looking fish today.

brandon4455
brandon4455
tnffishman said:
So I'm assuming no coho? Nice fish btw it is early

there will be fairly shortly with all this rain i give it 4 days maybe less before ec is littered with bright red firetrucks

T
tnffishman
beaverfan said:
I caught a bunch of ho's yesterday and got a pretty good looking hen today as well. Yesterday a lot of the coho I saw were pretty dark, there was some better looking fish today.

Nice man I was debating going there or hitting the Wilson. I ended up goin west and ended up hookin up with 10 native 'ho's. I was hoping to find late summers, but it was a load of fun anyways

B
beaverfan
tnffishman said:
Nice man I was debating going there or hitting the Wilson. I ended up goin west and ended up hookin up with 10 native 'ho's. I was hoping to find late summers, but it was a load of fun anyways

Hahaha I fished the Wilson yesterday morning caught a ton then came back for lunch and got bored and hit up the creek and got a bunch more. I found a couple summers on the Wilson too and had one chase my spinner but wouldn't commit.

T
tnffishman
beaverfan said:
Hahaha I fished the Wilson yesterday morning caught a ton then came back for lunch and got bored and hit up the creek and got a bunch more. I found a couple summers on the Wilson too and had one chase my spinner but wouldn't commit.

wow thats a good day for sure. But Im hittin the creek tomorrow I dunno how its gonna be, but I can't fish again till monday so oh well

B
beaverfan
Good luck! I'll probably be out there too.

F
Fish-N-Chips
Would ya look @ that!!:D Nice fish bro!

M
metalfisher76
beaverfan said:

Nice feesh bud! Although I`m purty sure that`d be 1 of those stray summers. Get a few every year. Either way, good show!

W
waco
Jay thats a trout!!! :lol: what a surprise bro!! Nice fish!!

O
OnTheDrop
Yup thats def a stray summer this is about the time every year that the strays will feed after a few little rains. I was also at the wilson last week and there were quite a bit of summers around ; ) Good luck and nice fish.

T
Thuggin4Life
Catching is catching no matter how you look at it. Nice fish man!

W
waco
So there is no way that fish is a early winter??? Looks like you guys are so positive ben a summer!!

S
skunk
I don't know my steelies well, but it looks a little summer. Color and size? And metalfisher knows his E.C. steelhead!!!, steelmon too!

W
waco
A summer that bright in november?? Really?