Fishing guide headed to the clinck

T
troutmasta
You shouldnt be able to plea out of sexual crimes.

jamisonace
jamisonace
Glad he's going to prison and as a bonus, less pressure on the river.

I agree Jeff, he didn't get a long enough sentence.

troutdude
troutdude
troutmasta said:
You shouldnt be able to plea out of sexual crimes.

You got that RIGHT! He hunted her down; then pounced on her big time. I can't believe he got OFF, so lightly!

bass
bass
jamisonace said:
Glad he's going to prison and as a bonus, less pressure on the river.

I am not going to lie, that is a little cold, but made me laugh.

On the serious side, he sounds like he a pretty tormented individual. Maybe while he is in prison he can figure out how to live a peaceful life.

jamisonace
jamisonace
Glad you got a chuckle. Just speaking my mind. I just think about my daughter when I hear these things and figure he is lucky that her dad didn't happen upon the scene or I'm sure he would be dead. If it were my girl....or boy, he would get out of the room alive.

bass said:
I am not going to lie, that is a little cold, but made me laugh.

On the serious side, he sounds like he a pretty tormented individual. Maybe while he is in prison he can figure out how to live a peaceful life.

C
cabinetguy
Wonder what this turkey does when his clients get skunked?

bass
bass
jamisonace said:
Glad you got a chuckle. Just speaking my mind. I just think about my daughter when I hear these things and figure he is lucky that her dad didn't happen upon the scene or I'm sure he would be dead. If it were my girl....or boy, he would get out of the room alive.

I was laughing at the less pressure on the river portion. I laughed again as I typed this.

I agree about these kinds of things making me cringe and worry about my kids. I think you are missing a NOT in your last sentence :)

jamisonace
jamisonace
I knew it was a low blow but my "appropriate things to say" filter wasn't set very high. Yes, missed the not in there!
bass said:
I was laughing at the less pressure on the river portion. I laughed again as I typed this.

I agree about these kinds of things making me cringe and worry about my kids. I think you are missing a NOT in your last sentence :)

rogerdodger
rogerdodger
cabinetguy said:

"Joe Bob's Fine Guide Service, catch fish..or I'll kill ya"...

T
twout
cabinetguy said:

Lol, yes might just get the crap kicked out of you.

hobster
hobster
rogerdodger said:
"Joe Bob's Fine Guide Service, catch fish..or I'll kill ya"...

:D That was worth a laugh. Yeah, i think of my kids as well, having a daughter changes your perspective on life a lot. I'd hate to go to jail the rest of my life but i'd probably have to if i walked in on that. Jail or 6 ft. deep, cause only one of us would be walking out.

E
eugene1
bass said:

With his bad attitude, I bet he gets shanked in prison before resolving his issues.

Sounds like that gal will be safe for a few years at least. Hope he does straighten up though.

S
Seahawkfan
Low life scum pretty much sums it up!

jamisonace
jamisonace
I don't think a jury would convict.

hobster said:
:D That was worth a laugh. Yeah, i think of my kids as well, having a daughter changes your perspective on life a lot. I'd hate to go to jail the rest of my life but i'd probably have to if i walked in on that. Jail or 6 ft. deep, cause only one of us would be walking out.

P
plumb2fish
Bi polar, one day he'd offer you bait, share the trolling lane, and be a very likeable fella...2 hrs later scream at you , cut you off, intentionally tangle up your rods all while yelling at his clients about how they cost him another fish...
JACK WAGON

E
eugene1
He seemed to be a heck of a good springer guide and I enjoyed one of his tip threads online in the past.

Sad to see it come to this. At least the lady will get a reprieve and the fish too.

D
Drifter541
Fishing guide headed to the clinck

He should get life or worse. Your sick if you find any of this remotely funny. This guy terrorized this female and scarred her fir life. He got off way too easy IMO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

H
halibuthitman
plumb2fish said:
Bi polar, one day he'd offer you bait, share the trolling lane, and be a very likeable fella...2 hrs later scream at you , cut you off, intentionally tangle up your rods all while yelling at his clients about how they cost him another fish...
JACK WAGON
god i hated that ****er ... I wish they would have shot him-