T
TTFishon
Nice fish Rose!!!

L
lilsalmon
thanks everyone....nothing better than fishin

T
the_intimidator03
I am tired. sore. I had a blast tho with Rose. that does suck about the ticket. saw some beautiful spots along the river. I have a couple more pictures to add but that will have to wait. few more hours and off to St Louis ponds for some warm water seining.

Raincatcher
Raincatcher
Grrrreat fish, sounds like most of the day was good. That ticket sucks, although I don't think the obstructing will affect your driving record. Still, I would advise you to take a video of the intersection at the same time you got your ticket. Show the judge what kind of circus it is at that time of night. "Not guilty" sounds good.

S
skunk
i believe that is a notorious spot for him. I watched one circle the block there and hand out tickets once when I was working on the Mcmen. restaurant. I keep an eye for them when I show up every 3 months.

L
lilsalmon
he could have had a lot more tickets to write if he would have left me alone.....hehe

T
the_intimidator03
that does suck about the ticket Rose. Here are a couple more pictures for yall.
106_0537.jpg106_0538.jpg106_0539.jpg

Look at the brightside. no injuries and no fall-ins Rose lol

L
lilsalmon
That is so true, about the fall-ins, but it was really really close with you and that rock....next time I will bring a plastic bag and a straw......:lol::lol::lol::lol:

S
Sinkline
Wow, that's a really good fish, congrats!

Randy