Lamiglas warehouse sale November 19th

N
n8r1
Man, if I wasn't going to be in Eugene for the Oregon/USC game I would head up to Woodland for sure. Looks like the sale is from 8am-2pm, but I hear that the line starts to form around 6am. A buddy of mine went last year and got a nice Certified Pro steelhead drift rod for over half off.

M
Modest_Man
MMMM combat shopping with a bunch of angry white males for factory seconds. Guess I don't see the draw?

B
bigsteel
Modest_Man said:
MMMM combat shopping with a bunch of angry white males for factory seconds. Guess I don't see the draw?

only white guys fish???thats a pretty broad assesment

M
Modest_Man
And they must be angry. Not saying only white guys fish...but I've seen way more white guys fishing Lamiglas than other people!

Just trying to be funny, don't read into it. I'm sure people get good deals.

N
n8r1
bigsteel said:
only white guys fish???thats a pretty broad assesment

No kidding. You need to go fish the Wilson or Sandy Rivers more often if you think that only white guys fish :D

As far as the sale goes, I would rather combat shop and save a few hundred dollars than pay full price somewhere else.

troutdude
troutdude
1/2 off is about the right price. Those rods are way overpriced to begin with.

Good luck on your hunting excursion.

S
Steelyfishn
Yeah but us angry Mexicans fish Rogue Rods.... :)
Modest_Man said:

E
eugene1
Steelyfishn said:
Yeah but us angry Mexicans fish Rogue Rods.... :)

LOL, steelyfishn. Seen lots of colors of people fishing the waters too. I can't afford too many of the high priced rods but i still catch fish. It's all good.

S
Steelyfishn
Just kidding.... I am Mexican not Asian I fish Okuma
eugene1 said:
LOL, steelyfishn. Seen lots of colors of people fishing the waters too. I can't afford too many of the high priced rods but i still catch fish. It's all good.

A
alseaalumaweld
all be in my at 1am i guess all start the line

S
Steelyfishn
All joking aside....Nah I will be the A hole... I sale Lamiglass and a few other high end rods. As a distributor I can go there anytime and get cheap cheap cheap rods.... I know it was mean just had to brag a bit.... what nobody likes a bragger...