Walling Pond

B
Berg03
i sent u a visitor message

brandon4455
brandon4455
Berg03 said:
i sent u a visitor message

got it...maybe seeya sunday or monday man.. ill let you know how i do tomorrow..

D
Drew9870
Cleaned my PM box... I was getting harrassed about the ducks, so I just kept it full, lol.

I want to go I want to go! :D

brandon4455
brandon4455
Drew9870 said:
Cleaned my PM box... I was getting harrassed about the ducks, so I just kept it full, lol.

I want to go I want to go! :D

im going fishing at the creek outside town drew, if i would get off my ass and get my permit then id pick you up and bring you over..but i remain to be lazy and not get said permit that allows me to drive a motor vehicle.. :\ wish bud would have came out to the luck cause then he could have brought you and i would have been able to show you guys some of the best trout water ever, but it closes monday darn!!!!!

D
Drew9870
Oh lol, thought you were talking around my area, totally forgot about the streams closing, might have to make that a plan tomorrow as well, could possibly venture downtown.

brandon4455
brandon4455
Drew9870 said:
Oh lol, thought you were talking around my area, totally forgot about the streams closing, might have to make that a plan tomorrow as well, could possibly venture downtown.

that creek over there looks fine water level wise.. looks good for swinging. try that small pheasent tail soft hackle i gave you it should do the job if not then my flies fail :lol:

B
Berg03
since when has your flies ever failed, always worked for me. shoot i caught my first fly fish off ur elk hair caddis you gave me :p

brandon4455
brandon4455
Berg03 said:
since when has your flies ever failed, always worked for me. shoot i caught my first fly fish off ur elk hair caddis you gave me :p

eh you never know, my flies have never failed me, i dont think im gunna buy anymore flies, rather tie my own, ill buy really complicated ones that are hard to tie like mega prince or big bushy salmonfly patterns etc. then ill learn those and i wont buy any more :lol: but yeah, ive had a lot o success with my flies, im tying a sparse bugger pattern for the cutthroat in mercer, hope it works..wish i had some muddlers and stuff though..need baitfish patterns there

Y
yingxuy
I'm going to pick up a rotating rod and the blue fox # 0-2, # 0 is really amazing, though only separated from the body of the hook a little better hookset allows it to use a split ring.