The hangover!!!

M
Mad dog
Wooo, spent today pretty fowled up!!! Kilt a deer thursday so I figured I deserved to get all buggered up friday....Damn am I dumb! The nausea finally subsiding abot noon or so!

Set out on a failed deer hunt. The plan was to boat upriver to an inaccessible stretch of wood, let David and Jessica out to deer hunt while I probed the main for coho and then picked them up when they were done. Well the deer hunting sucked but I found a pretty good pod of Ho's and a few chinook! We started out in one boat and then went home and returned in another after lunch. Good day!!! We wound up with 7 Ho's and 2 chinook....and one beauty of a cutthroat!

This is the 1st time David has been back to the Burg since the 3rd week of sept. so it was nice to get him on the water!
SANY1214.jpg
IMG_0149.jpg
IMG_0152.jpg
SANY1222.jpg
IMG_0166.jpg
IMG_0161.jpg

L
lilsalmon
wow...you guys are awesome......very nice fish.

brandon4455
brandon4455
slaying those fish..nice job out there

F
fishingfreak
Nice job guys! beautiful fish!

R
RunWithSasquatch
Wow, I missed this thread somehow. Nice fish MD!... some pretty ho's kickin around! lots of fun!

W
waco
Nice fish guys!!! With a great day on the water even a bad day of deer hunting can be forgotten!!!

B
bigsteel
excellent

Reactions: OnTheFly
M
mikeredding
Very nice! And great pics too. You guys take pics like pros.

E
eat, sleep, fish
Love the pics. Do you guys get any hatchery ho's up there?

A
alm21
Some fresh air and killer fishing = hangover cure!

S
Santiam338
Nice fish,but I wanted to see the "beauty of a cutthroat"..;)

M
mrlindeman
Those are awesome man! I bet that killed the hangeover pretty quick :) Beautiful fish, nice job!