No rain, no ho's!! No problem!!

W
waco
Since we haven't had any rain in a while to bring us some more fresh fish to the rivers I decided to go and try my luck on steelies and it was worth it I went 2-3 releasing a nice bright wild steelie first then a keeper!!! Sorry no pics, I'm not smart enough to know how to post pics from my android phone!!

B
beaverfan
I got it..... Great job by the way!

W
waco
Thanks bro!! How do you do that?

B
beaverfan
I just emailed from my phone to my laptop, downloaded it then inserted it as an attachment.

T
Thuggin4Life
Nice fish. That's how I do it to.

W
waco
Thanks Andy but, thats how you do what? fish?

R
RunWithSasquatch
:clap: Nice fish waco

K
Kevinb5688
waco said:
Thanks Andy but, thats how you do what? fish?

Thats how he gets his pictures on OFF.

B
bigsteel
nice fish waco

A
alm21
Nice!!! That's some great steelhead action! Egg pattern?

T
Tribal16
Thats a nice fish!

L
lilsalmon
very nice fishy...good job. Technology scares me but I have a 14 year old that shows me how things work...hehe

W
waco
Thanks guys, and yeah I got them with egg patterns. Now the big question is: Summer or Winter?? The first wild fish I released it was pretty bright and since there is no wild summers in the clackamas!! Was a winter?

A
alm21
I was talking to guide this week and he said that there have been some early winters showing up in coastal rivers. And since the basis of our conversation had nothing to do with booking a trip, I don't think it was a ploy to get me to "bite".

Last edited:
B
beaverfan
waco said:
Thanks guys, and yeah I got them with egg patterns. Now the big question is: Summer or Winter?? The first wild fish I released it was pretty bright and since there is no wild summers in the clackamas!! Was a winter?

I was there for the first one and I'm going with winter. I heard last year there were quite a few really early winters on the clack and I'm betting this years no different.

M
Mad dog
Very nice!!!

Needing me some steel!!! I'm jealous!

M
Mad dog
alm21 said:
I was talking to guide this week and he said that there have been some early winters showing up in coastal rivers. And since the basis of our conversation had nothing to do with booking a trip, I don't think it was a ploy to get me to "bite".

What git's you to bite more...late summer, or early winter??? Just trying how to rig!

S
skunk
Mciver?

S
skunk
Nice, I'm done on the clack till december. coastal is calling my name.