Best portable fish finder

P
pingpongdan
I fish out of a 14 ft Lund and I am looking into buying a portable fishfinder with a transducer that you throw into the water. I don't want to attach anything to my skiff. Which is the best one?....thanks....Dan

jamisonace
jamisonace
I like the fishin buddy but you have to use a mount that hangs off the side. Its not a permanent mount.

Casting Call
Casting Call
jamisonace said:
I like the fishin buddy but you have to use a mount that hangs off the side. Its not a permanent mount.
I use the Humminbird, one of the 100 series Clamp on mount cup type shaftholder. Tony

T
TTFishon
pingpongdan said:
I fish out of a 14 ft Lund and I am looking into buying a portable fishfinder with a transducer that you throw into the water. I don't want to attach anything to my skiff. Which is the best one?....thanks....Dan

If you live in the Eugene/Springfield area you can have mine. It's a Humminbird. Needs a new trasnsducer which run around 25 bucks at Cabelas.

P
pingpongdan
Thanks...I live in Carson Ca and will pay the postage if you will send it to me....th

Thanks...I live in Carson Ca and will pay the postage if you will send it to me....th

I live in Carson Ca. and will pay the postage if you send it to me....thanks...Dan
TTFishon said:
If you live in the Eugene/Springfield area you can have mine. It's a Humminbird. Needs a new trasnsducer which run around 25 bucks at Cabelas.

T
TTFishon
Give me your address. if it doesn't cost too much I'll send it.

P
pingpongdan
address

address

TTFishon said:
Give me your address. if it doesn't cost too much I'll send it.

Hi: Thanks a million....Dan Cole 21425 Avalon blvd. sp 43 carson, ca 90745

I am glad to pay the postage.....thanks....Dan

T
TTFishon
pingpongdan said:
Hi: Thanks a million....Dan Cole 21425 Avalon blvd. sp 43 carson, ca 90745

I am glad to pay the postage.....thanks....Dan

Sent it your way today. Postage was $12.65. I hope it works out for you. There's a PDF file online for the instructions.

P
pingpongdan
thanks

thanks

TTFishon said:
Sent it your way today. Postage was $12.65. I hope it works out for you. There's a PDF file online for the instructions.

Hi: Thanks a lot....I greatly appreciate your kindness. I imagine your address is on the package. I'll send you the postage. HAPPY NEW YEAR and good fishin.....Dan

T
TTFishon
You're welcome.