Steelhead near Coos Bay

A
Aton
So I am being dispatched to a meeting in Charleston tomorrow morning. And killing two birds with one stone is the idea. Never fished down there so...going off of ODFW, internet etc...I'm hedging toward trying the East or West Millacoma. Any usable intel from fellow OFFers?

Aton...

jamisonace
jamisonace
you might check out tenmile creek too. I noticed some guys were banking it just off 101 on Friday. I can't remember which fork of the Millicoma has the hatchery but both have great looking water. I've fished it a few times but never had any luck. I hear it has an early run and I was always there later in the season.

M
mosd
Milicoma

P
plumb2fish
West fork has the hatchery, expect company

A
Aton
Result

Result

Ok so I did make it out...Somewhere? Managed to bust this 9½ lb. hen using a black and purple jig (guess its not just a summer color). Looks like we got the job in Charleston...so I'll be back in a couple of weeks. Thanks for replies

Aton...

• Edit 12-15-2014.jpg
  • Fish Truck.jpg
Last edited:
C
CoastieFlo
Why even post pics if ur shop everything.......oh and if u dont want ur work truck shown, u should shop your DOT # also

A
Aton
There fixed thanks! I went to a location based on private messages I received. Therefore, I shopped. I just wanted to show a picture of the fish...so I didn't shop it out of the picture. Happy fishing!