Grandpas good luck charm

F
Finneus Polebender
Been fishin with a heavy heart a perfect ending to an awesome fishin weekend was reel tough for grandpa to pull off with a smile even though the the man upstairs rained fish on James. Yep after a 6 year run the day has drawn near for team Polebender to become a bit divided. My daughter and her family including granpas good luck charm are movin to Idaho .for now just a few pics as this is hard to write ..... 015.jpg013.jpg011.jpg016.jpg017.jpg021.jpg always been a dedicated OFFer but looks like I might be an IFF er too if they have a forum in Idaho.

Reactions: lilsalmon
D
Darthbeans
I feel for you both mr and mrs Polebender.....my girls are in MO :( but the times i get to see them are sooooo worth it even if it seems too short. Mel and i both still say it wont be for long.... til then skype is a great way to see them.

J
JeannaJigs
Aww crap. Sorry to hear that Dave. I know what a tight knit unit you guys all are.

T
Thuggin4Life
Sorry to here that man. gld you got to spend so many good times with them while they were close.

brandon4455
brandon4455
nice fish team polebender.sucky thing about the the move though.. just hope for the best dave

Brandon

Raincatcher
Raincatcher
Awww,shipoopy! My heart goes out to all of you Polebenders. My lil fishing buddy moved to southern California in June...and one of my granddaughters moved to Idaho Falls, my world isn't the same without them. Good thing Idaho is just a short drive away.

F
Finneus Polebender
Thanks all its been tough we are a very close family something I have always cherished . I can say I have no regrets for the last 11yrs I have lived life like every day could be my last and knowing that every one to come is a gift to be spent wisely with the ones you love ,doing what you love. I have had so many great times with all my kids and they are just moving one state away ,not like its Florida, Grandpa still has quite a team , and sorry Idaho Team polebender is coming to sore lip your Bass! Gonna miss ya bud your kids record still stands at the tractor pond we will get you back to defend next summer....James at the tractor pond 003.jpgJames at the tractor pond 004.jpgJames at the tractor pond 001.jpgJames at the tractor pond 002.jpg

S
sherman
Looks like a road trip next summer Dave for some IDEEHO Salmon river fishing. When he gets out of school for the summer He will be asking " when can we go to granpas & fish the ponds?"

F
Finneus Polebender
sherman said:
Looks like a road trip next summer Dave for some IDEEHO Salmon river fishing. When he gets out of school for the summer He will be asking " when can we go to granpas & fish the ponds?"

Yep, already started lookin into the Idaho forum situation nothin like off out there just this kinda generic weird nation wide one . will try more links and you know summer vacations at grandpas will be happening.

Top Bottom