Tillamook tips

L
levimorgan09
Hey Guys,

Heading to the Tillamook area this weekend for 3 days and need to put some fish on my tag (only 4 all year) This was my first year out and still need a lot of help obviously haha. If anyone can give me tips on which rivers in the area are producing bright fish, and where in the river the fish are mainly concentrated. I have spinners, pink worms, spin n glows, jigs, and an old blue silver k11 plug. Any advice would be greatly appreciated :)

1 nut in the water
And you would prefer that the fish be ready to eat?

O
OnTheDrop
Are you in a boat? Every river has fish in it... It's December 10th, every coastal river in the State of Oregon has Salmon and or Steelhead in it..

Feel free to PM with any Q's.

J
jkyser01
Gonna hit the Wilson and/or the trask this weekend from the bank. Gonna throw blue fox and do some drift fishing and see what I come up with. Thinking Sunday morning may be the better of the weekend? Got a lot to learn myself so I will be watching closely:)

C
CESAR503
I might go to trask also on sunday...hopefully is not too blown out......and levimorgan09 don't feel about having 4 fish on ur tag....I haven't got one on there this year lol but im still tryin

T
troutmasta
Trask
Wilson
Kilchis
or maybe the Tillimook...

You should do fine!

Chromatose
Chromatose
1 nut in the water said:
And you would prefer that the fish be ready to eat?

Although I do understand the thought process here. Personally I would have done what my Grandfather used to tell me.

"If you do not have anything nice to say then just keep it to yourself"

Good on you Steelimon.................................................................................:thumb:

Happy Hunting and Good Luck out there levimorgan09