Good weekend!!

A
alseaalumaweld
ryan808 said:
i guess ill bring some goodies too for this weekend, the dam tackle warehouse videos got me again:lol:
tackle warhouse will get ya lol

C
colbypearson
I got goodies feel free to borrow if you need something! Good chance i have something similar. OH AND IF I REMEMBER I WILL BRING THE BIG BAIT POSSE & SOUTHERN TROUT EATERS 3 HOURS OF COMBINED 100% SWIMBAITS!

Last edited:
A
alseaalumaweld
colby whats the best fall lm swim bait?

C
colbypearson
alseaalumaweld said:
colby whats the best fall lm swim bait?

I like the 7" ospreys but a rof 12 8" huddleston is good as well, i think its all personal preferance past a certain point though!.

A
alseaalumaweld
what color of ospreys?

C
colbypearson
alseaalumaweld said:
what color of ospreys?

People over analyze fishing all the time so petsonally i dont think it matters i get colors that work in stained and clear water so i can use one bait multiple lakes, i like ghost rainbow quite a bit in clear watet but i like, true trout, chub, white, shad, light rainbow, twinks daisy, dark trout and ghost pink stripe i just adjust to forage, clarity and light.

A
alseaalumaweld
copy that

C
colbypearson
alseaalumaweld said:
copy that

If everyones using the color that works it wont take long for them to like a wierd color more lol im the guy who will find out what works and do the opposite haha.

A
alseaalumaweld
well let me know when u get the video of u getting a steelhead on a swim bait so i know what color to get lol

C
colbypearson
alseaalumaweld said:
well let me know when u get the video of u getting a steelhead on a swim bait so i know what color to get lol

I wont go till mid-late november but sure thing!

A
alseaalumaweld
i think i mite be waiting a few years but i wana see it. you mite have something i mite try and beat you to the frist swim bait steelhead

F
Finneus Polebender
colbypearson said:
I got goodies feel free to borrow if you need something! Good chance i have something similar. OH AND IF I REMEMBER I WILL BRING THE BIG BAIT POSSE & SOUTHERN TROUT EATERS 3 HOURS OF COMBINED 100% SWIMBAITS!

That oughta get us fired up ! You know we are all gonna want to witness the new top secret in action though can't wait to see ya stick one of the pigs that I know gotta be in these ponds!

R
ryan808
I think we all should ditch the new baits and just stick to a black jig with a chigger craw trailer.:lol:

F
Finneus Polebender
ryan808 said:
I think we all should ditch the new baits and just stick to a black jig with a chigger craw trailer.:lol:

BOC and Ultra lights 4lb test limit baby lol

R
ryan808
I like that idea. Does braid equivalent to 4lbs test count.:lol:

H
Hendo30
Good luck to all! I will be tuning in to read results over the weekend.

S
sherman
ryan808 said:
I like that idea. Does braid equivalent to 4lbs test count.:lol:

LOL sounds like you just don't want to donate any lures to the pond there Ryan.

T
tomriker
i think that would be more fun in the spring FP when we are guaranteed 30 fish apiece and try to land em all on 4 pound ultra light gear and rods

R
ryan808
sherman said:
LOL sounds like you just don't want to donate any lures to the pond there Ryan.

lol, I donated enough jigs to that place.

F
Finneus Polebender
tomriker said:
i think that would be more fun in the spring FP when we are guaranteed 30 fish apiece and try to land em all on 4 pound ultra light gear and rods

You are right better to focus on the prize right now " a big girl huntin we will go"....till our arms hurt .