Black Friday , is just that black Friday.

Casting Call
Casting Call
The wife goes shopping with the in-laws/out-laws of the family. I go fishing or crabbing. The Tillamook drainage/confluence will be my run and gun for all three major rivers. A black maraboo/bunny with a purple head for clearer waters up high,white head/pink worm for choclate water down low. Then go pull the crab pots that have been soaking overnight. Looks to be a good crab season, $5.00 lb at Safeway is what I saw while shopping for T-day. Be safe out theire. Tony

T
TimberTodd
Good luck Tony and have a great Thanksgiving.

Casting Call
Casting Call
You too TT! Be safe Tony

Casting Call
Casting Call
TT friday up date! High on the wilson(So.fork) 1/2. Main river was so blown out. Tony

T
TimberTodd
I was going to hit up a new system (to me) on the coast Friday. I checked the river gauges and decided against it with the water on the rise. Glad you were able to make it out Tony.

J
jkyser01
Wife and I hit the Wilson yesterday and it was moving, but hey, had a sitter for the kids so we were going regardless! Had a takedown that took more line than I've ever experienced. Fought it for a while till it broke my line. (Time for heavier line sounds like) Other than that it was just really wet.

Top Bottom